Marriage is totally Gay

There’s no cure for a being a carnt

6 Likes

Maybe there is an opening in the market for carnt conversion therapy.

Just keep beating them with bricks (wielded by a suitably religiously qualified person of course) until they see the error of their ways? Of course the qualified practitioner would need to constantly remind them that this was all being done for their benefit, and their life will be a lot happier once they have been beaten into submission converted.

1 Like

I’d be happy to work on the electro shock treatment.
I’ve got a nice RF generator and a bunch of alligator clips on my test bench as we speak.

1 Like

Excellent.

Fkn lol.

What did this guy do that resulted in him being mentioned by name by a player in a media interview?

I have worked with a lot of people who haves been totally screwed over by that method and their lives ruined.

What about transgender conversion of male to female when someone feels that way? should that be encouraged or just left up to them? or should a doctor be able to decide that for them?

Aaron, why don’t you just give up?

Did you get tired of the @Aaronjohns1 username or were you banned?

Very tiresome see your repetitive, monologue (nothing has changed).

A monologue because you aren’t listening to anyone else, just the sound of your own posts, which you obviously enjoy.

1 Like

They are 2 different things, but neither was conflated… merely mentioned in the same sentence.

ECT is still used in mental health. but of course not for Gay conversion.
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/depression/treatments-for-depression/medical-treatments-for-depression/electroconvulsive-therapy-(ect)

Im fairly libertarian, and if someone felt it would work for them, as long as they where not coerced or forced to do it, all you can do is let them… id tell them not to… but its there choice.
There is certainly a higher rate of Depression amongst gays is nearly 3 times higher than the rest of the community, so maybe that might have been part of it?
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1557988316685492

I got banned ages ago… i started a new account… im not sure why you would bring that up? i lost one before that and started another… what is your point in highlighting that? // ohh becuase your tired of reading my posts.

Im listening and rebutting the arguments as they come, its just my view is unpopular… its called discourse and tolerance… when there is nothing left to say ill stop.

Ha, I had a feeling that was you Azza my old mate.

Serious question, why do you think it is that you keep gravitating to this particular topic?

2 Likes

Boring.
I’m bored now.
This is boring.

Side note: ECT is definitely a valid treatment for some mental health issues.

Homosexuality is not a mental health issue.

5 Likes

Pretty extreme psychiatric conditions, though. Mainly schizophrenia or severe bipolar, and even then it’s a last resort option.

Indeed.

It also has a very high efficacy for depression, but it’s a bit of a ■■■■■■ thing generally to do to someone.

My point though was that there’s not much point talking about the efficacy of any treatment if the “disorder” isn’t one.

Unless you’re a ■■■■ like Aaron.

1 Like

It can save the lives of severely depressed suicidal people, given it works much quicker than antidepressants.

EDIT: Sorry for the repetition @dingus

I’m fairness to Lord Azza, I think he was trying to imply that ECT was part of Gay Conversion Therapy, because high rates of depression was also associated with Gay men, and the Catholic church really cares about people. I don’t think he was implying that homosexuality itself was a mental illness.

Ok. I’m a bit drunk, so maybe I shouldn’t have called him a ■■■■.

Not sure.

1 Like

Whether or not it’s warranted this time… Meh, there’s plenty in the bank.

1 Like

Two seperate topics.

Gay Conversion therapy is usually forced on an unwilling subject by others, mostly parents usually supported by a church or other nutjobs. It has been shown to be detrimental to the mental health of the subject.

Medical procedures to change gender are a long process of counselling, surgery and medications including hormone treatments, which at least in Australia are subject to structure and strict guidelines.

Your obsession with this topic makes me wonder if you are involved either as a subject or an instigator in forcing someone into gay conversion. Best you seek professional help.

1 Like