Marsh Series : Eagles vs Essendon Thurs 27/2/20 @7.40pm AEDT

“I’m A Nerd, And, Uh, I’m Pretty Proud Of It.”

Yeh. Blokes like Bill Gates like to boast about how they are just nerds. Its easy to be self deprecating when you are the wealthiest person in the world for a decent period of time.

Yeh-Nah, just get Zach to go in and pull on his plaits, that’ll distract him.

I just hope the club looks after WOB when they get over there. WA fans need to be nurtured.

1 Like

Poor WA fans get first look at the abomination that is the Essendon Football Club 2020.

16 Likes

If it wasn’t for Liverpool winning everyweek I’d probly have started smoking crack as a coping mechanism for how ■■■■ our 2020 will be.

3 Likes

Im gunna smash nuggs and watch us get rolled by 15 goals.

But its ok its “just JLT”

3 Likes

Do people think successful clubs give a ■■■■ about JLT, you don’t get success by taking it seriously. If you want us to be a successful club then treat the meaningless practice matches with the disdain they deserve. Richmond supporters are laughing at you caring about this nonsense.

1 Like

Laughing all the way to a 15 goal belting over the mighty bombers in preseason 2018.

5 Likes

Just because they won by 15 goals, doesn’t mean they took us seriously.

6 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

Clubs like Richmond, Collingwood and West Coast don’t need to use the preseason to rebuild a winning culture.

We’ve been a dumpster fire for 16 years. We need to build a winning culture at this club again. Treating JLT seriously is a must for a club in a postion like ours.

12 Likes

So start the season on fire(we won’t because of injuries) and be 8-2 and fall in a heap and miss finals because we spent all our tickets too early.

No, we don’t need to win JLT games to be seen taking it seriously. What needs to be canned is the “its just JLT” if we get dicked by 10 goals attitude.

A 10 goal loss at any stage of the season should be taken just as seriously and have the questions of wtf happened here

4 Likes

As opposed to start the season like ■■■■, then go 7-3 after the bye and miss finals because the season started like ■■■■?

1 Like

Why would we fall in a heap if we start the season well and take JLT seriously?

Being prepared for the start of the season shouldn’t be a hard thing to ask for, as a supporter.

1 Like

Losing by under 10 goals will be a win.

I want to see blokes having a go. Not like last years preseason. Our blokes that aren’t injured at least look fit this year.

That’s a bonus.

I want to see what their mental state is like. I hope the new coaches have impacted this.

I’ll be viewing in full “lid on” mode. It’s a new offer on Poxtel available to the hub of the west, Dubbo.

2 Likes

The season doesn’t start for another month, these games help us get prepared.

Would you say you’re more or less optimistic than you were for Casey, @Humble_NSW_Fan?

This is the fine line of mediocrity that we walk.

Good for you mate.

1 Like