Former Japanese PM Shinzo Abe Shot

What the hell is going on?

THERE has been a mass stabbing at a Japanese centre for the disabled.
At least 19 people have been killed after the knifeman went on a rampage at the Tsukui Yamayuri Garden facility about 2.30am local time, Associated Press reported.
The attack happened in the city of Sagamihara, west of Tokyo. The building includes facilities for people with disabilities.
Reports suggest as many as 45 other people have been wounded.

Here we go.
Cue 'merican gun advocates.

Can’t be true. Sonia Kruger told me that they don’t have mass killings like this in Japan.

I thought they only did that to whales…

Japan has mentally-unstable people doing knife attacks seemingly every few years. There was a guy who went nuts in Akihabara maybe five years ago.

Zero connection to what’s going on in other countries.

Here we go. Cue 'merican gun advocates.

If everybody else was carrying a knife, this could have been avoided.

I blame the end of the feudal system. If there had of been samurai with swords …

The happiest news stories I’ve heard this year are an autistic kid found in the snow, a little girl found in Queensland and… Actually that’s about it.
Bravo to those media people that took a gamble to report the world isn’t going to hell in a hand basket.

The happiest news stories I've heard this year are an autistic kid found in the snow, a little girl found in Queensland and... Actually that's about it. Bravo to those media people that took a gamble to report the world isn't going to hell in a hand basket.

They’re lying to us.

I blame the illuminati for all of this

We need a mass murder in Denmark (not while I’m there, thanks) and Spain for me to collect the full set on my current trip.

The media reports on what the people want to hear. And it seems like everyone is very, very interested in murder.

wake up sheeple etc etc etc

The only way to stop a bad guy with a knife is with a good guy with a knife.

Now another one, this time in London.

Wtf

I blame the illuminati for all of this

Dude we don’t do everything bad… I mean … um … woops who is this?

http://www.news.com.au/world/london-stabbing-knife-terror-attack-in-russell-square/news-story/f8dc85086494d913cf33faeb6489d9b0

Another what?

http://www.news.com.au/world/london-stabbing-knife-terror-attack-in-russell-square/news-story/f8dc85086494d913cf33faeb6489d9b0

Another what?

mass stabbing…thought that was fairly obvious?

We all know that hundreds of people get farkin killed all over the world every day, right?
Pretty horrible, ain’t it? What a race.