Match-Day: Dons v Cats! #NAB2

It’s like previous years. 1v2, 1v3 in F50.

our D team vs their A team.

Rank has its privileges: Hawkins allowed to elbow Hartley in the head to set up the mark.

Very poor start by us with field kicking into fwd 50 a concern.

Clearly over the line.

Stop eating those hot chips DJR. You’ll get grease all over your phone! :#

Going to be a busy day in our backline.

Edwards and Ambrose = zero touches

Shredwards 0 touches. Long and Tippa been around

Edwards and Ambrose = zero touches

coaches favourite.

I hate Geelong.

■■■■■■ ■■■■ Pound is umpiring.

Jamar… Farking oath… I really hope that quarter was just rust because he was putrid.

Forward line has been a joke so far. Feel sorry for Grimley being held and blocked every time an entry goes in there.

It was never going to be pretty with those outs.

So according to the AFL promo piece at the end of the quarter, Sam Mitchell miming an injection is considered a season highlight?!?! Wow.

All things considered… That wasn’t too bad.

Langford and Laverde gonna carry us all day.

So this is what we can expect out team to be like when we have a few injuries

So according to the AFL promo piece at the end of the quarter, Sam Mitchell miming an injection is considered a season highlight?!?! Wow.
They were told they'd "forgotten" to include any clips involving Essendon. Now fixed.

Apart from Fletcher getting chaired off at the end of the promo that was the only reference to Essendon that I saw

Jamar looks rusty as ■■■■. Don’t really get the logic behind going in with no forward line. These guys have to learn how to play together.

If the umps loved us last week, they were on the Geelong train in the first quarter.