Match Day Thread- Essendon v.s GWS

Did they pay not 15 to tippa, or did it bounce?

FINISH HIM BELLY

2 Likes

DROP "IM TOMMY!!!

■■■■■■■ woeful qtr from the midfield

Are we winning?

I’m assuming this game will follow the path of the VFL game earlier today: bring on quarter four.

2 Likes

Of course we are. Can’t you tell from the jovial mood in here?

5 Likes

Everybody at the ground smoking joints? !??!!

Rubbish qrt need a kick up the backside.

All ill say is.

For ■■■■ sake , it is not a fuxking free kick anytime a gws player is touched.

Absolute ■■■■■■■ cheating at its finest.

1 Like

If they don’t wear red and black it is always a free kick, even when it is not.

1 Like

I thought we played a really good half of footy. Hard at it, lots of pressure. All I ask for

6 Likes

Half Time

At least we didn’t concede a red time goal then

1 Like

Bring on the third quarter🙃

Don’t worry - you aint seen nothing yet. I tipped this game to be won by GWS in the last 15 minutes of the game, after we lead at 3QT …singularly off the back of multiple umpiring decisions in their forward 50. Watch this thread go into total meltdown in an hours time.

1 Like

Belly’s donuts

1 Like

Have this sinking feeling in my gut that we are going to roll over after HT and Giant will run over the top of us

Pressure dropped off and they got their clearance work together. They started to win it cleanly from the contest and their handball cleared the traffic which is what it’s supposed to do, unlike what we try to do with 1m handballs to players under the pump. ZMerrett cost us a goal with that turnover to Shaw in the middle, an old fashioned 12 point swing. Still, if you’d told me we’d have the lead and be in the game at half time interstate I’d take it every time.