Match Day Thread - Rd 16 vs Norf (The Non-Rivalry)

Sunday 3:20 pm game. This has trainwreck football written over it. Both sides will kick at least 17 behinds each and norf will win by 19 having trailed at each break.

9 Likes

Overseas for this weekend so hoping to see a win and then have 80-90k flood into the G to watch our speed dismantle the Pies.

Seriously, how the hell is that team second on the table.

Get the job done Bombers!

Their form is also better this year, so it evens out.

1 Like

I agree, that is the deal

I’m still struggling to reconcile that a post made after 8am is ‘early’.

Ffs half the days gone by then!

2 Likes

Perhaps only a third?

6 Likes

BO is more of a bass player thing

1 Like

Anyone got any good pub suggestions for the Millgrove/Warburton area?

Check out their cruisy draw!

The Grand at Yarra Glen is great

1 Like

We’ll lose because: We don’t win 3 in a row.

1 Like

Funnily enough we won 3 in a row last year - North was the 3rd.

Hartung being out for them takes away a lot of their speed - anyone else on the team known to be very quick?

1 Like

Open. We have to kick into the sun all game and Margetts is personally overseeing their forward conversions?

lol I had already been awake for awhile, thinking about it, and reading up on here.

and surely that is still considered early………………for a Sunday?!

I’ll take that as a compliment that I am not as old as I thought!

1 Like

ta.

Just that I got kids, no matter how late I stay up, they still get up the same time.

Cracking day tho!

Hate the late games.

1 Like

Fark i hope we smash these pretenders

1 Like

They’ll suffocate us. It will be nowhere near as effective as when Richmond & Collingwood did similar to us this year… but they will still do it well enough to cause us enormous problems with the ‘No Plan B’ game plan.

Same bracket as us - average middle of the road side… but you know what you are going to get from them every week. Plus they love beating us.

1 Like

yeap know the feeling very well, watched the soccer last night after a busy day yesterday, feel asleep about 2:30am, kids were up, like clockwork, at 6:30am.

And if they’re up on the weekend, they are my problem. I was yelling at them to go back to bed! FFS i was not like that growing up, that is one bad habit they need to inherit.

1 Like

Atley is very quick and will back himself.
Fortunately, his decision making and disposal aren’t always on point.

Marley Williams is reasonable pace.
Their small forwards are more elusive I would say, rather than out and out speedsters.

1 Like