Match Day Thread - Rd 23 v Farketh thy Carlton

“Cometh the hour, Cometh the team”

Really looking forward to heading in today, which I couldn’t say to often earlier in the year. Looks like it will be an almost perfect day for footy, ignoring where the teams are both placed (and the debacle that was the first game, one of the worst I have had the misfortune of viewing), there is something special about Sat arvo at the G between two big traditional Melb sides.

It’s been a tough year, but surprisingly enjoyable for me once I could let go of the frustration of losing and just be happy for the small things, like good pieces of play within a bad game and surprising development of younger players.

If we can play like we have against Melb, StK, Rich, GC I think we can beat this rabble and what a glorious way to head into the preseason. Not fussed on where we finish on the ladder. I don’t know to many supporters of the team we hve beaten so far, but winning this would let me dine out on it for a long time.

Hope Zerret gets the top Brownlow votes.
JD kicks 6.6
Parish dominates and clinches the rising star
Longy kicks a weaving goal on the run
And Paddy buries one of their players into the turf

Not asking for much, oh and of course a BIG win against the bitterest of enemies.

But probably most of all is that all the players and fans enjoy themselves today after a very long year, which I think we can looking back, be rightfully proud of. There is a lot of heart in this team.

I farken HATE fark carlton.

Fkg concur.

Ambrose Kommer SMACK to bury one of their front running squibs please

Fark Carltank

PARISH
PARISHHHHHHHHHH

I really love Carlton hope they win. NOT

Farketh Thy Carlton…

Lol!

Loveth it!

"Cometh the hour, Cometh the team"

Really looking forward to heading in today, which I couldn’t say to often earlier in the year. Looks like it will be an almost perfect day for footy, ignoring where the teams are both placed (and the debacle that was the first game, one of the worst I have had the misfortune of viewing), there is something special about Sat arvo at the G between two big traditional Melb sides.

It’s been a tough year, but surprisingly enjoyable for me once I could let go of the frustration of losing and just be happy for the small things, like good pieces of play within a bad game and surprising development of younger players.

If we can play like we have against Melb, StK, Rich, GC I think we can beat this rabble and what a glorious way to head into the preseason. Not fussed on where we finish on the ladder. I don’t know to many supporters of the team we hve beaten so far, but winning this would let me dine out on it for a long time.

Hope Zerret gets the top Brownlow votes.
JD kicks 6.6
Parish dominates and clinches the rising star
Longy kicks a weaving goal on the run
And Paddy buries one of their players into the turf

Not asking for much, oh and of course a BIG win against the bitterest of enemies.

But probably most of all is that all the players and fans enjoy themselves today after a very long year, which I think we can looking back, be rightfully proud of. There is a lot of heart in this team.

I’d be happier with 12 straight…!

And add another FARK CARLTON! to the chorus.

Down from the country… Genuinely excited! Went out to training… Off to the G… A win would cap off a great weekend. Hope we bury them- on the field & the scoreboard. Go Bombers!!!

I’ve been thinking of how much I hate fark carlton.
If given a choice between barracking for them or living in Islamic state (for instance), i would honestly consider IS. That’s how much i hate those fark carlton farkers.

Probably shouldnt have got on the p*ss till 5.30am. Oh well. Carn boys

In 1999 I experienced a sporting pain like no other.

And it’s true. Pain builds strength.

And now I hate Carlton more than ever.

1 Like

Last game of the 4 year saga! It ends today!

I've been thinking of how much I hate fark carlton. If given a choice between barracking for them or living in Islamic state (for instance), i would honestly consider IS. That's how much i hate those fark carlton farkers.

Its not so bad living in an Islamic State but I know what you mean.

fark Jaeger, beating these clowns is the priority today.

fark Jaeger, beating these clowns is the priority today.

Yeah, but why not have both??

For those going along to the game today please give a cheer for me to our 10 top up boys at the end of the game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq0p_CaWIAEud28.jpg:large

Had a seizure during the week and I’m just hoping they don’t give me another one today. Please no backwards chipping.

https://twitter.com/efcskeeta/status/768962833560117248

They forgot hartley in this video?!

https://twitter.com/efcskeeta/status/768962833560117248

They forgot hartley in this video?!

And Mitch. Where’s the love?