Match Day Thread - Rd 5 v Collingwood (ANZAC Day 2017)

Only Collingwood allowed to throw. Repeatedly.

2 Likes

Throw after throw after throw. If you wear black and white don’t bother with a handball just throw the damn thing.

1 Like

There has to be some stamped papers for players after this.

Jesus ■■■■■■■ Christ this umpiring is ■■■■■■■ bullshit. 5 legitimate holding the ball decisions not paid that quarter. ■■■■ me dead.

Good to see the forwards are kicking goals.

Who needs accurate set shots when it is so easy to kick goals from the goal square?

If we quit making unnecessary errors which turn would be scoring opportunities into opportunities for them we’ll win

Pay HTB you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■

sigh, sadly there’s better skilled under 12 sides running around.
the only thing saving us today is, we are playing an even worse under 10 skilled team.

to think they actually get paid for this, train for this and still perform like this. under 12’s can barely wipe their own ■■■■ and still produce better results.

they should call the game a draw now, it’s like watching a cripple fight, no one wins in the end.

We need to start training with melbourne storm

THIS IS NOT A “WORLD’S CUTEST 20 METRE PASSES IN FOOTBALL” CONTEST

THIS IS KICK GOALS TO WIN GAMES OF FOOTBALL CONTEST

So many times we have a clean option with an avenue to goal and we go the cuter harder version and more often than not we ■■■■ it up, making collingwood look good

AND how the hell do you give elliot 15 seconds to wait for a pies player to run past and do that and give up an easy goal

teams don’t beat us, we hand them the game with basic under 15’s errors

also umpires gave them 2 goals, treloar can basically hand or throw or do whatever he wants one handed with the ball, sheer drop of the ball in our back 50 was not called three times

another pies goal off a kick in of ours to Joedan who get’s pushed by two seperate pies players, nothing

absolutely pathetic

He did well with Joe D considering what Joey was on before Lloyd came.

Dearest Essendon,

You mean the world to me, always have.

I have said some angry things today. I promise to never ever again make angry, rash statements in match day threads ever, ever again if you just please, please win this. I don’t even care about the rest of the season.

Regards,

me

3 Likes

One of the worst quarters for umpiring decisions I have ever seen…and we have had a lot of those to choose from.

Bring it home BOMBERS

1 Like

Please, please, please oh footy gods?! Keep the umps in check and let us hang on in the final quarter.

Skills.
Bags completely loses it with body contact.
Colyer great pickup then terrible handball.
Goddard then holds on too long in tackle.

Another pie throw almost costs a goal.

1 Like

FANTA

Razzle, now kick it