Match Day Thread vs Bin Chickens

We got a good run with the umps.

3 Likes

Explain to me how, and I’ll withdraw my comment.

Show me where he ranks vs the other 18.

Can’t kick, slow, poor winning record and shows no passion whatsoever. Show me one angry moment

Dude he had no chance of kicking that goal. Everyone new. But yes winking…he was always going to try barrel it.

We ran at 39% on our inside 50s vs 68%.

Sydneys forwards ran screens/block/led.

Thats the farkin difference. I cannot believe we are soo poor.

Yep. Dumb players and dumber coaching!

Ok my 2 cents worth: Footy/Society in general - everyone is nice, no one has the “pig” in them anymore. Where are our "Johnson’s, Soloman’s, Barnard’s, Watson’s, Madden’s

I really worry that we will never have this sort of calibre of player ever again

1 Like

Dude he had no chance of kicking that goal. Everyone new. But yes winking…he was always going to try barrel it.

We ran at 39% on our inside 50s vs 68%.

Sydneys forwards ran screens/block/led.

Thats the farkin difference. I cannot believe we are soo poor.

1 Like

We are years of being anywhere relevant in this comp

Other teams have gone dust and rebuilt multiple times while we continue to be the laughing stock of the league playing the worst teams in the comp into form with our lack of effort, pressure or competitive passion

BOMB IT LONG IN THE CENTER FORWARD 50

2 Likes

What the F*ck is wrong with you man? Are you actually a supporter or a troll? We just lost a game by a kick and you seem to be getting great enjoyment out of being right. You’re the worst kind of ■■■■.

1 Like

So painful to watch. Why hasn’t this been fixed?

They were so good at blocking our defenders.

Dont you dream of our Forwards doing the same?

■■■■ me.

2 Likes

Same number of scoring shots
Still a pathetic effort

Forward line is all over the place at the moment. They can’t build any chemistry because there’s different players every single week. Really hope we get Brown, Smack and Daniher fit asap. Season is on thin ice.

You’re a big heap of ■■■■ Essendon. : (

Phew. Worsfold was disappointed, really disappointed. For a moment there i thoight we were in trouble bit it’s al good guys, the coach was disappointed. Sleep well.

3 Likes

The obvious issue is that we’re lacking tall targets to compete in the air in the forward 50. I’m optimistic that we can turn this around with personnel changes. It’s a poor coincidence that Daniher, Stewart, McKernan, Brown, Laverde and Begley are missing at the same time; they’re all tall players who can make a contest in the air.

Aside from this, some players are clearly not up to the level required to compete against any side (right now). Clarke, Ham, Myers and Guelfi are in that category.

Thank god we have a relatively weaker side to play next week in Freo. Another long week ahead…

Turns out Hurls was named best on ground for us. Maybe you were watching a different game?

There’s a review thread, you pelicans.