Match Day vs protectors of the seat

Port (40+) at $2.60 looks pretty good at the moment.

1 Like

BlitzGPT translation of Match preview.

Prepare for another rollercoaster ride of disappointment as Essendon begrudgingly steps into the limelight to face Port Adelaide this Friday night.

The Gather Round fixture at Adelaide Oval looms ominously for both sides, with the Bombers barely clinging to the hope of continuing their winning streak after last week’s fluke victory over the Saints, while the Power are desperate to salvage some dignity after their embarrassing loss to Melbourne on home turf.

With a daunting lineup of games ahead, Friday marks the beginning of what promises to be a grueling trial for the Bombers, though Senior Coach Brad Scott seems oddly convinced his team will somehow rise to the occasion under the glaring lights.

“They’re great contests,” Scott muttered through gritted teeth, “but let’s not kid ourselves – Port Adelaide poses a formidable challenge. Friday night footy in Adelaide? Just what we needed, another chance to embarrass ourselves on national television.”

Last year’s encounters between the Dons and Power provided fleeting moments of excitement amidst a sea of disappointment, with the Bombers futilely attempting to reverse their fortunes this time around.

Round eight saw Essendon muster a feeble attempt at dominance, only to falter in the face of Port’s relentless onslaught, while round 16 teased a glimmer of hope before ultimately dashing it to pieces with yet another heartbreaking defeat.

As Friday’s showdown approaches, the Bombers can only cling to the faint hope of breaking their losing streak against the Power, though the odds seem stacked against them in this cruel game of footy fate.

I use Edge exclusively at work and at home and have been for quite a while. It’s really good.

2 Likes

when mods ban craiyon but our team drops AI art to promo stuff

1 Like

Who will Zerk play on? Jones?

Why would it be a reality check when Port are the favoiutes

2 Likes

Edge is great once you work out how to turn on focus mode and dark mode. Took me a while. Micro$oft want to bombard you with advertising. Which they call “informational mode”.

Its the bing/chatgpt integration. Its a better search engine than googs

1 Like

Why would you do lsd if you’re trying to look something up?

11 Likes

Why wouldn’t you is the real question.

BBM

7 Likes

JAKE STRINGER

1 Like

1 Like

Well this has got off to a pleasantly bizarre start.
Carry on.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice boat, but hardly a ferry. l will be on one of these.

ferry-boats-7429895_640

5 Likes

Ouch, 7 losses in a row to port, last time we beat them, was in 2018 at the adelaide oval by 22 points, since then they have had the wood over us and have become a bogey side.

2 Likes

I think we all love heffsgirl’s theatrics.
very passionate & committed to the cause.

1 Like

I very much hope this man makes an appearance again.

8 Likes