Match night thread - St Kilda, round 16

What, St.Kilda haven’t got someone relevant in their own history to give him a ■■■■■■■ jumper!?

4 Likes

If
you’re playing a massive Friday night game and you’ve opted to “rest” Jobe Watson …

then … it’s just going to lack something before it even starts.

and

If
there’s one thing we miss since the national draft came into play …

then … it’s the near-elimination of a schoolkid making an AFL debut. Which is why the Josh Battle story is our highlight of the week. Hope he kicks six.

Lloydy’s essentially an assistant at Haileybury. Apparently been doing a lot of work with Battle.

He already has kicked 6

In the vfl from his 9 games

2 Likes

On the crown bus to ethiad, and sheeds is on it. Had the Irish accent going.

4 Likes

Had an early out approved from work to leave at 6pm, and was naturally going to make my way directly to Etihad, then the new bloke drops a 1000lt container of motor oil from height in the warehouse I work at.

Needless to say, I won’t be watching the game.
Have fun peeps…

1 Like

For those arriving soon for GA, city side wing GA filling up reasonably quickly, docklands side looks pretty empty still.

Just plonked $200 on the Aints at $1.80, should cover the cost of any broken remotes or cracked phone screen

“If he dies: He dies”.

3 Likes

Gives him the chance to douse it with something …:smiling_imp:

The only way i can forgive the syd and bris debacle is to bring home a victory tonight.

Need to hunt them.

Didn’t present. Only in rooms to view presentation.

I’m in Rome. Missus wanted to see the Colesseum, I said I’d rather watch score updates on my phone

11 Likes

About 75% Bombers so far. Not clear if the Saints reserved seat members will turn up after the game starts.

Happy Birthday to your Mum, hope she has a great night.

4 Likes

Your in luck…Athens sports bar are televising the game.

LOL Cooney on the big screen: “I’m going for the Bombers because… I like them”.

11 Likes

Top Gun is on TV tonight. It’s an omen.

2 Likes

A big Go Bombers (Happy Birthday) kiss to your mum from me.

Go Bombers

2 Likes

The year Wayne Carey’s voice broke again, and again.