Match review. Beating Collingwood always great

…and the best bit; it didn’t even cost us a spot in the draft!

What a day.

Lav

That is all

Two Wins,

One against the Pies, and finally this s**tstain of a season is over.

The great thing about Fanta is, as soon as he gets the ball he uses his best weapon. Speed.

Connor was pretty good.

Lav was groin grabbingly great.

Umpires do a wonderful job for the AFL. That was so well orchestrated to the pre ordained perfect script, hardly anyone noticed. A close exciting game to end the season, Pies get a better pick by one. EFC fans finish on a high & are inspired for next year.

And an easy earn if you know how they work.

Perfect.

That was absolutely mental!

Even with 4 umpires against us we still came out on top. Savour this one EFC fans!

TALK VERDE TO ME.

IRISH

I’M ON CLOUD 9

Stoked for the players. If any group deserved something to enjoy and feel good about it was our boys. Hope it gives them an impetus for a big 2016!

I am still confident that good times are not as far away for us as some may think.

good result.

You could see how much this win meant for the players

So stoked for them and for Matty Egan. They deserved it

Great way (along with the VFL result) to end what has otherwise been a shiteful season.

Langy in the guts was great to see. They’re trying to get him to be like Bomti or Fyfe.

One minute you think we’ll run em over, then the umpires take care of it. You’d think we’d got it then it was a free to the ruckman for a push…

THEN THE UMPIRE FINALLY GIVES US A FREE WHEN THERE WAS NO FREE THERE AND YOU’RE UP HIGHER THAN YOU’VE BEEN ALL SEASON!

Nice to finish the season with a win.

Two wins, one day (including a final). Nice feeling.

I really liked Langfords game

Great win.

Lol at Spud on the Bounce “a bit of a contraversial umpiring decision right at the end”.

As you said in that other thread Sal, the future looks to be in good hands on the field, some really nice young players coming through.

List isn’t that bad after all.

Nicely disguised Pies…

Great win.

Lol at Spud on the Bounce “a bit of a contraversial umpiring decision right at the end”.

If you had no vision throughout the game you’d wonder who Collingwood were playing.

Nice to see a couple of Blitzers showing a bit of faith with some money on us for the win.

Off to collect, hit Dan Murphys for a bottle of Glen Morangie, fire up the spa, & toast the end of this season from hell several many’s of times. C’mon Summer, & yes, bring on 2016.