MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

LEAVE. BUCKLEY. ALONE!

5 Likes

I love how on the highlights package from the afl they include 2 absolute shockers from treloar and adams.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious because collectively they butcher it by foot

When a picture truly is worth a thousand words.

3 Likes

The moment he heard the gs singing ā€œsacked in the morningā€

1 Like

Nothing, $2 is worth betting on.

Not sure why, but Iā€™m suddenly thinking of booking a trip to the Easter Islands.

6 Likes

Just watching the replay now.

Whoever played on pendles and shut him out did a great job.

Still very concerning how easily they could score on the turnover. Our defensive pressure goes in and out to easily.

Watching them was a bit like watching us last year - didnā€™t have the skills to compete.

1 Like

Was a shared effort, but I think Myers spent some time with him.

Youā€™ll probably find most sides even the very good ones get stung badly on the turnover. Just a part of modern football.

Agree on collingwood, its the most rubbish collingwood side in a long time. Full of plodders and front runners

1 Like

The turning point of the game was half way through the first when they were dominating us. Joe Dan goes into the ruck and says ā€œSorry you filthy ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , but this is our ball and weā€™re playing with itā€. He really turned the tide for us.

15 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s why itā€™s hard to leave him out of the votes. Hepp was very good early as well, but Joe put the game back into our control. Kick those two set shots and heā€™s nearly best on I think.

1 Like

How good was Zerretts goal in the last quarter before Bucks even got back in the box. TREMENDOUS.

20 Likes

Lol Lynden Dunn

2 Likes

ISo I couldnā€™t watch it yesterday, and i come to this thread to get some analysis of how we went.

Instead I get posts containing Wim being a ā– ā– ā– ā– , posts containing people complaining about Wim being a ā– ā– ā– ā– , and posts about some delicious beef drink.

Any chance someone could tell me how the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  game went? Anyone?

(Note - I have full awareness that this post will likely result in more beef drink photos)

18 Likes

Start here and move backwards to the last Bovril reference. Maybe not the last oneā€¦

In short: they were rubbish, we were better. Was good to get a win.

1 Like

Youā€™re a top eight wanker.

2 Likes

Our forward line did its usual awesome thing, our midfield had its best game for a while and Collingwood is farkin garbage.

They turned it over a lot, and Fantasia cleans up when that happens.

Not super impressive, but you take it after last week.

2 Likes