MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

We should’ve won by 100 given how bad Collingwood were. It’s a shame they were ever close. You take the win but not a lot more confidence into next week.

12 Likes

And was almost non-existent on Anzac Day. We’ve had his measure this year, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

Good reviews. Thanks gents.

Must have got out of his straight jacket yesterday- locked away now probably.

Interestingly that was Collingwood’s biggest loss (by margin) for the season.

2 Likes

2005 was the last time we beat these ■■■■■ twice in a season.

■■■■ it’s a good feeling

3 Likes

Why all the hate towards him? I actually reckon he’s pretty good!

Take away the 10 minutes of football over the last two weeks and we’d be pushing top 4?

2 Likes

For those who like winning it is. For those who prefer losing, it’s like poison.

Because a) He’s not J Hird and b) he’s a West Australian.

I’m looking forward to it. If Essendon can compete in the middle and can limit turnovers around the ground I reckon they can outpace and outscore St Kilda. By a decent amount, too.

Even as good as our forward line has (generally) become, we still burn a lot of gimme opportunities going forward with that final decision.

3 Likes

So much effort in the build up invariably squandered with the last decision.

2 Likes

Can we have a 3 handball and kick the farking ball rule put in by coach.

2 Likes

Especially aftre a win. Lets take the 4 points and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Well done lads. Go the Bombers!!!

3 Likes

Pretty consistent performance over the game and big last quarter.

Something to take there

Ooh I’m not so confident. The Saints have serious speed, their talls are good and intensity around the ball is excellent. Membrey out for them is a big loss but nothing but a four quarter effort will do the trick.

3 Likes

If Raz goes for that - I don’t know. Hoskin Elliott soft as.

Yeah, ■■■■ john wooshafold.

1 Like

Consistently sufficient, almost never brilliant.

1 Like

I am sorry but I have to say something. After just finishing the 1st 1/4 replay, SCREW THE UMPIRES!. That was the most shocking load of non-decision HTB crap I have ever seen.

9 Likes