MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

Good to get a win. Just showed that it’s all mental with this group.

We need to develop a killer instinct badly and not just relax when we think the game is won

1 Like

I thought so in the first half would’ve had 2 to 3 kicks hit a target.

Don’t think I can agree with that unless something drastic happened in q4

Kelly is a must for next season.

Also, as if it needs ■■■■■■■ saying, it’s not the cattle.
Our coach is actually a negative.

4 Likes

Lol IT. You usually complain about others whinging about free kick counts lol. Be honest - you’re trolling us.

Bull ■■■■■

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ off Wim, let us enjoy it you miserable sod

25 Likes

difference is Parish, the amount of times he comes flying in to get the ball or stop a clearance at the last second has been severely missing the last few weeks, moves like Hird from contest to contest stays on his feet stays at 110% focussed doing all aspects of football

GUN.

27 Likes

Need to back it up against the Dwarf burning, school girl rooters

7 Likes

FLAG

LID OFF AGAIN

8 Likes

JoeDan on Carlol plse

3 Likes

No, YOU ■■■■ off.
We have an appalling coach.
And the only defence you have of him is the ■■■■■■■ SAGA.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU.

3 Likes

Anyone wondering or suggesting during the week that we drop T Bell for luey just watch the replay of today’s game. He’s a threat forward and takes marks around the ground something luey doesn’t do

2 Likes

I realised that I really struggle to watch us play Collingwood or Carlton and thought I’d got to the big local game between Port Fairy and Koroit in Koroit. No ■■■■■■■ turned up (interleague games apparently), so went for a drive. Now, like pazza years ago, Ended up going for a drive and listening. I’ll give votes off the radio commentary.

No, I won’t. I’ll watch the replay

Edit: how do the words Carlton and Collingwood escape this ridiculous swear filter?

3 Likes

Just finished some work in Wangaratta checked the scores FARK YEAH!! Now to read the Match Day Thread on the trip home

Cheating.

2 Likes

End this parish hff experiment. That 10 minute on ball with Zach Down saved the gsme

18 Likes

Peptides.

You really should pise off

1 Like

Wim is the new dp

2 Likes

■■■■.