MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

He claps his hands together in glee, as he jauntily jogs over and shoulder-smacks dikface to the ground.

There’e a replay from the other side, too :slight_smile:

2 games agains Pies in '17. 2 times one of our small forwards has destroyed them.

Argh But this is the issue alot don’t seem to grasp.
there’s always positives. there’s been positives in every season going back to 2002.
2003 we got a couple of good looking prospects in cupido and mcphee to replace the playres lost due to the salary cap.

2005 ish there were young guys like hille and winder coming through.

07ish we had davey, jetta and ryder coming through

And so on and so on. For the last decade odd we’ve had skilled players come through the door, and on their day looked a million dollars, and the future has looked as positive as anything.

The negatives however have remained the same across that 15 years, from club admin, to coaching staff to players down, they have remained the same issues.
and ultimately where the ■■■■ have we gotten the last 15 years ?

sitting in that happy medium place isn’t really gonna happen though, esp still this year people keep turning up on here saying we are gonna flog this team, and gonna flog that team blah blah, and on cue end up going out and losing to them.

All that said, IceT is the waling/talking epitome of what it is to be mediocre essendon. In one of the worst periods int he clubs history, he could be the face of our mediocrity with his fake “focus on only the positives” mentality.

meh I said it in another post.

apart from the cripple fight comment, the only thing i said about the anzac day game is, that’s not the way you turn up and play if you want to be successful.
the melbourne game, the richmond game and the brissy game prove my comment wasn’t “negative”, merely starting the obvious.

Yeah i’m pretty sure the 50 to hooker was the player you mention running within the 10 meter zone, as he just runs past without anyone around.

Hurley dragged cox across goddards mark in the first qtr and it wasn’t a 50, cos he was within 5 odd meters of hurley.
So pretty much as long as you are near a player of the opposition, you can run wherever you want.

doesn’t mean the umps won’t ping you every now and again, cos they are umpires.

That GIF’s up there with Marc Murphy. Can’t stop watching.

1 Like

Maybe 30 times for me so far…

1 Like

Merrett ran behind him, which meant Greenwood had to run behind him too. But he ran in front, which caused the penalty.

1 Like

Yes but the 50 was already paid because Langdon ran within the 5 meter protected zone. Greenwood would have pinged as well

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t think so. He paid it when Greenwood ran across and Greenwood knew it.

1 Like

Not sure about these ingredients TBH…
We can do better.

1 Like

Agree it should have been paid for the first player but actually was paid for the second.

The modern versions of everything are just shitt …

HVP is a curse on foodstuffs, … as is farking palm oil and corn syrup.

2 Likes

Literally, I felt the farkin same. Oh well, Lid off again.

We were just fu cking with them, I love it :joy: FARK COLLINGWOOD

1 Like

I legit LOL every time Stewart points.

14 Likes

Even Raz gives a bit of ‘i’ll help you up’, followed by a ‘psych’.

My favorite part. Reminds me of Nelson.

Not as bad as the dive Hoskin-Elliott took.

1 Like