MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

I like when no.12 for the filth pretends to try and fly the flag and Hooker just shoves him aside like outta the way ■■■■ head, we’re celebrating Joes goal

9 Likes

Don’t want, what you know you can’t have.

Switching the ball - felt like it worked really well this match… it used to be awful for Essendon (at least a couple of years), with the midfield not getting across, and making no progress up the field… now we are picking the right times and finding players that have held their width well.

Maybe it’s just the MCG?

For the first time in pretty much living memory we beat someone BELOW us on the ladder.

You’ve got the stats to back that up, right?

Oh yep. Right outta my backside.

1 Like

Was a cracking game, can’t believe all the sooks in here.

We are back.

That Gif of Joe casually flattening someone if going to the pool room

5 Likes

Add Ryder, Hibberd and Carlisle and tell me we’re not top four.

1 Like

Actually, win the “unlosable” games against the Swans & Lion and we literally would be Top 4.

Without Ryder, Hibberd & Carlisle.

6 Likes

Sort of my point. With those three we might have won those games.

Maynard just looks like a typical Collingwood flog. I swear they go out and deliberately attempt to recruit the scummiest looking blokes they can find

4 Likes

In that regard their recruiting is a success

7 Likes

Wim 1 goes bang, bang, bang, on Woosha, but got no bang for Bucks!
Benfti bothered by Bovril.
It wasn’t a proper match review until Resident Ray aka DKP has come into have his say, the same thing he has been saying for the last twelve years by his own admission. Remember kids a broken record is still right twice a day. DKP just because most people disagree with you, doesn’t mean you aren’t wrong. You call what you do critical analysis, it is anything but that. Most of the time you just whinge and whine.

Was Dane Swan’s understudy with a strong taste for “Carlisle” #allegedly

Fanta given BOG in the coaches votes :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Of course he was.

I honestly thought Zaka may have got it

Just hard to go past a bag of 5.

Obviously one coach did. He got 8 votes which is either a pair of 4’s or a 5&3. Be interesting to see the coaches breakdown

Only thing we can definitely say is that that Worsfold and Bucks had very different opinions on Hurley and Kelly.

8 Orazio Fantasia (Ess) = 5+3
7 David Zaharakis (Ess) = 4+3
5 Michael Hurley (Ess) = 5+0
4 James Kelly (Ess) = 4+0
2 Jamie Elliott (Coll) = 2+0
2 Steele Sidebottom (Coll) = 2+0
1 Dyson Heppell (Ess) = 1+0
1 Darcy Parish (Ess) = 1+0

2 Likes