MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

Who the ■■■■ gave side bottom votes.

Bucks is officially fried

4 Likes

I heard some goose call him all Australian today, Carey I think.

I was wondering how our midfield actually beat the Collingwood midfield which was supposed to be the number one in the comp when we are 13th.

SEN released some figures that show that Champion data had just dropped the Collingwood midfield from #1 in the AFL prior to R1 to 10th now.

Based on that, the looks on their faces when they kicked goals and the “tipping point” comment, it looks like Bucks might have lost the playing group.
If not quite that, Collingwood players have lost belief in themselves.

I’m not sure that Buckley’s lost them. The terrible list management is killing them. Their GWS mids are sprayers, and how they could go into a season with one recognised, but injury-prone, key back (Reid) and one young key forward (Moore) is beyond me.

2 Likes

I was curious at woolies and decided to pick some up.

Not cheap, tastes good sorta like beef 2 min noodles without the noodles and less salt crossed with Vegemite.

That’s underselling it a little will end up finishing it. Glad it’s there in the cupboard alongside the Milo, tea, coffee.

Suprised it’s not more popular in Oz.

3 Likes

You know it’s made from chicken lips and rat bums, yeah?

2 Likes

Appropriate to have discovered it in a Collingwood thread then.

1 Like

Lol. Gee you guys crapped on in my absence.
Buckley doesn’t have the cattle.
Whether he can coach or not is kind of moot this year. FWIW, I didn’t think he was great shakes when he did have a team, but judging him on a poor performance this year is, in my opinion, silly.
Collingwood have vastly overachieved on my preseason expectations for them.
I think they should change coaches, but not because of their performance this year. At all. In any way.

So that explains the tangy aftertaste!

Nearly two years to post that?
You still using Ask Jeeves as a search engine?

1 Like

nah, he took a photo of an Encarta entry.

4 Likes

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?

3 Likes

yep

Bovril origin story.

Netflix apparently

1 Like

I got up this morning and Miss 8 was watching something on TV, I asked what it was and she said “Carmen Sandiego”.

I asked her “Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego” and she goes “right there”. Something’s been lost over the years…

7 Likes

How did we beat Collingwood so comprehensively late last year then not make the 8 and they make the grand final this year? ■■■■ them.

2 Likes

We should’ve beaten them last season too.

I don’t think we’re far off the top teams when we turn up.

1 Like

You have access to a time machine and all you’re telling me is Collingwood makes the GF again this year. Well this season can go and get ■■■■■■ allready.

2 Likes