Match Review: Essendon monsters St Kilda

It’s true. we need more sagas.

1 Like

It’s been 2 years since Carlisle and Daniher have competed against each other on the training track.

Carlisle backed himself to have Joe’s measure, and actually look pretty arrogant about it in the first couple of minutes. By the end of the game, Carlisle realised he is no longer in the vacinity of talent compared to Daniher.

They had to move him forward just to get him away from being exposed.

7 Likes

I’m a realist, I fully expect to lose to North next week after controlling most of the game. Woosha needs to sit them down to watch the Lions game this week.

8 Likes

What a luxury to be able to spend 15 mins of prime-time TV making your point and refuting media comments.

4 Likes

Was ■■■■■■■ unbelievable.

Carried on like an absolute prat.

And he promptly scored a goal, followed by what would have been another if his teammate wasn’t such a fucktard.

It was in dead time.
Match was well and truely over.
In fact that whole last quarter was dead time.

Don’t be so totally ■■■■■■■ stupid.

1 Like

It was so bad I reckon there’ll be a highlights video from this game.

It was so bad it was funny. And almost so funny it was sad. Almost.

1 Like

Watching them all file out after Hookers sealer in the last was great

Umpiring was very favourable to us. But some of the calls that went against us were mind blowing.

10 Likes

???

1 Like

The block call on Hartley when he out marked Mr Dik Pik set me off

3 Likes

Yeah, an over-used media gem, that one.
It was a farkin goal. Carlise is actually a good footballer.
Live with it.

2 Likes

Yep, Noonan goes bang holding the gun the wrong way. Even the commentators were unreserved about some of the decisions

Loved when Hurls sneaked up and goaled after Carlisle was moved forward.

7 Likes

Oh so google is allowed to do that but they will not let us have a pirate thread

no hot chicks threads??!??!?!?!?

Just did the same.

Not as good as TC but it was pretty good. They didn’t even acknowledge Joe making Carlisle look like a pelican

I don’t remember any of the game, other than we won.

plum brandy is not nice.

3 Likes