Match Review: Essendon monsters St Kilda

You need to have a drink :wink:

5 Likes

The better shot linked to elsewhere ā€” walking on air!

Check out the bug eyes of the player at the back ā€” and unlike some, Joe keeps his eyes open when he marksā€¦

15 Likes

Xxx

agreed

I like to think that Brisbane loss stung the fark out of these guys, because this performance was so far removed from that one, itā€™s not funny.

It also makes those losses all the more baffling and frustrating, because this team IS good enough to be challenging for a spot in the four, but it wonā€™t make it because theyā€™ve taken quarters and games off. Maybe that was a watershed moment in the development of this sideā€¦ Iā€™ll never get ahead of myself with a North game on the horizon because Iā€™ve seen us blow our prosperity against that mob as much as anybody in the last 15 years.

This is our challenge going forwardā€¦ this side has form; now it has to learn how to bring it on a weekly basis, and start turning wins into streaks of wins. We havenā€™t managed to get to a three win streak any time this year; it needs to happen this time.

I have to sayā€¦ it was pretty damn nice hearing Bruce gush all over us again and say stuff like ā€œglamour sideā€, ā€œfun to watchā€, etcā€¦ for a little while it felt like the good old days.

7 Likes

TASMAN BITTER!

Check out the crowd response :grinning:

2 Likes

this image has just dislodged my wife and i from the desktop background on the laptop.

16 Likes

Second row, blue shirt - idiot with his face in his phone. You missed it, loser. Bottom left corner the pick of the reactions for mine.

9 Likes

For his sake I hope heā€™s not a Bombers fan.

There is nothing better than photos and camera angles taken from ground level with the crowd in the background

1 Like

I dunno,ā€¦ the girls,( front row centre,ā€¦ and third row right end,). are both already applauding.

try sniffin that !

just have to mention again how good it was to finish with the HOOF, couldnā€™t have been a better finish to that game.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well said. I hope we can get onto a nice streak of wins, Iā€™m just too pessimistic to believe we can after what weā€™ve dished up at stages this year

Our kicking is making it a bit harder for us that it needs to be. When we fix that little problem, the ducks will line up.

1 Like

Could not effen believe this when it happened.

And just have a look where the chumpire is when it doesā€¦

5 Likes

Hickey being unco paid off on that occasion.

5 Likes

This is very very ironical, because one of the reasons he left Essendon was that the coach made him play at full forward

3 Likes