Match review - essendon v witches hats

so much to like from this game, so many great performances, Hardy, Merrett, Carlisle, Hocking, hell pretty much all over the park. Sunday morning here in sunny ann arbor, and my word what a wonderful start to the day.

And... how awful are Carlton?!?!?!

We were massively extracting the urine in that last quarter.

Marty Gleeson. Take a farking bow son

Thought Bags was fantastic also.

Blanketed his man, intercept marks and provided a lot of run.

What a game, well done boys!

Now for pool to win and Dan to finish top 5 and it will be the perfect Sunday night.

Could hardly have gone better! Happy to write off tomorrow and settle down to watch the replay.

I thought we played quite well.

Turns out the flogs who wanted to trade Ryder for 5 straight years were visionaries.

Football ■■■■.

Professional.Clinical.Ruthless.

Best Sunday night movie I've seen in a while.......

The SPACE inside our forward 50. Orgasmic.

Chapman + Licha= DROOLL!!

We hit people on the tit in the forward 50.... I'm not sure if im awake or dreaming! 

Great win.

Where is Zaharakis at though?

We hit people on the *** in the forward 50.... I'm not sure if im awake or dreaming! 

T it is a block word?? ■■■■■■ hell...

What a player winderlich is, it's so sad that he can only play quarter seasons. What a camp.

Baguley is an absolute ripper. Concede that.

Hocking was getting hit lace out by soccer kicks out of packs. Buy a lotto ticket on the way home, absolutely everything was hitting him. Couldn't get put of the way of it.

Great win.

I though he did ok. Not his best but still did his job

Blues will be better when yarran and Garlett are back in the side. Oh hang on …

I’m glad all the worrying during the week was for nothing.

to sum up the night, I sat behind q Carlton supporters with a Carlton cap on. on the bwck it said " no passaenger" I chuckled watching 22 passengers …

Great win.

Not where he should be but I can only hope he works his way into it as the season goes on. I just want to see him fire up a bit and show some passion.