Match review - essendon v witches hats

Some footballers are great kicks around the ground, but freeze up in front of goal.
Hardingham is like, the exact opposite of that.
"Happy learnt how to putt... uh oh."

Harness the good energy, block out the bad.

How much potential does Waite have though? Seriously, that kid is going to be great when he matures and finds some consistency.

I'd just like to point out that Michael Hurley has now played 3 games in a row without getting injured. 3!

Well. Good on MM. Just gave us all the credit for winning. I think he's the first non-Essendon person to do that tonight.

I need some more comedy so ive tuned into the replay and having a gander at Tanking Carlton at the same time.

Stereo comedy

Cant help but think back to craig hutchison a couple of years ago.
"What good kids do Essendon have coming through? The cupboard is pretty bare"

To be fair, Hutchy would know a thing or two about bare cupboards.

It was like playing Melbourne last year. They couldn't hit a man and we hit everything.

I said the same thing!

I'd just like to point out that Michael Hurley has now played 3 games in a row without getting injured. 3!

Get out.

tis interesting to ser what happens now that the forwardline has worked the best, with only one tall.

I think there is room for one more. 

But I doubt both Tbell and JD are gonna be in the same team too often.  

And has beaten his opponent in all 3 games.

Malthouse presser:

*(its not about where carlton went wrong)the opposition make you go wrong, no doubt Essendon are a very very talented football side.

*Essendon totally outworked us and i didnt see it coming..

*we shouldn't take anything away from Essendon, but we didnt put enough pressure on them

Mick Malthouse might be the first coach to have a cardiac arrest in the coaches box, game has evolved beyond his now arcaic game plan.

Couple that with their soft top end talent, and c grade filler........and they're nothing but a balloon with a hole in it.

Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllffffft.......pop.

Christ I hate Carlton.

What is Brett Ratten doing?

Spending his payout

What were Essendon's three worries?
Ruck
Murphy
Carlton's small forwards
While I appreciate Chappy's game, I really do (although I'd be hard pressed to call his game better than Licka or H'ham's), Carlisle, Hocking and Baguley farking smashed our biggest dangers.
I confess to being a little annoyed at so many 3 votes to Chapman.
******* really?

Also, I endorse IT's first half comments.  We were being a bit cute.

I’m heading over to the lid off thread.

Cant help but think back to craig hutchison a couple of years ago.
"What good kids do Essendon have coming through? The cupboard is pretty bare"

To be fair, Hutchy would know a thing or two about bare cupboards.

And bare scalps.

No livejasmine for me tonight, talking carlton it is.

No livejasmine for me tonight, talking carlton it is.

You'll end up finding a pack of them........

Hope hardy off was just precautionary. Geez he is is decent form

I'm heading over to the lid off thread.

I recommend Talking Carlton.  It's a funhouse right about now.  So far Mick has lost the players, Murphy should lose the Captaincy and Sticks will lose his job tomorrow morning. 

And that's just page 1.