Match Review - FARK Carlton

played dumb football for the game! too many handballs not enough kick,s always kicking down the boundary, Matthew leuenberger too slow, around the grounds not mobile enough Joe Watson is a shell of a player now, have to win that game, next week we play Adelaide Crows in Adelaide .two lost in a row

1 Like

Next person to act all cocky before a game gets an instaban.

24 Likes

It’ll be very interesting what the club does at selection this week. The twos have had a thumping win in admittedly a practice game. Some of our senior bods have struggled the last week or so. Do they pull the trigger on some potential or do they hold fast?

my girlfriend just offered me a topless hug to make me feel better

i said no, i just need to go on blitz and listen to everyne else saying the same things that i think

losses like this are DEPRESSING

36 Likes

Can I come over

43 Likes

Take the hug. Always choose boobs.

20 Likes

At 1st glance I thought it read “topless tug”.

17 Likes

Two review threads? We were so ■■■■ we don’t deserve one.

3 Likes

Take the hug. For the love of God, take it.

7 Likes

We made gibbs and murphy look tough

disgusting effort

4 Likes

Didn’t play smart wet weather footy at any point.

Not the right thread… I know, but go Gold Coast! It will help a little if the Hawks lose.

2 Likes

The worst thing about this is that next week, guaran-damn-tee that Fark Carlton will be back to their usual self and probably lose to the Gold Coast.

1 Like

Umpiring felt rubbish at the game, how did others see it?

As soon as that first play of the game we were called for deliberate i knew it was going to be a bad day…

3 Likes

they were better int he wet

the fact that the one stat we won all day is the freakin handballs… in torrential rain… bad game plan

the spare man killed us all day

i also think that they were very lucky in general play. they’d kick the ball off the ground just to gain meterage and it would either fall into their lap for a mark, or go to a contest where they could square it

we;d kick it off the ground and it would land on their chest, or single out the onlt 2 on 1 contest on the ground, not in our favour

there was back to back incidences in the last quarter where they hacked it off the ground and sure enough, an FC carnt takes it uncontested. 4 seconds later james kelly boots it off the ground out of defensive 50, it slides in the 1m gap between two bombers and travels a further 15m to two unmarked FC carnts

just nothing went our way i dont think

umps put the whistle away ALOT too

5 Likes

I haven’t seen any of the game and only heard snippets on the radio. Regarding the loose man in defence. I’m no expert but if they’re playing one extra down there, Essendon have a spare player somewhere as well? Perhaps Essendon didn’t use it’s spare palyer as well as Carlton did?

1 Like

Lets just hope Gold Coast can take the edge off the disappointment.

Mate. We were ■■■■. Life goes on.

9 Likes

That’s ok. Increase their value and carlscum pay even more overs for them

I’d like a hug…

3 Likes