Match review. Hawks victim 1

Must be what they were singing about in the grog squad, something about being massive.

3 Likes

“Rioli only needs 8 touches in a game”

I love it.

5 Likes

I feel like its just dawned on me that the Hawks threw everything at us and we beat them. We didn’t beat them because they had a bad game. We beat them because we were better than them.

8 Likes

I love that cos he only had 8 and was roundly and soundly beaten, ‘he must have been injured’.

In the Luke Hodge mould.

3 Likes

How good was Hodgey in the coaches box next to Clarko doing a bit of the old pointing. Probably limped out of the box half way through the last quarter.

31 Likes

Before downing a dozen pints and driving home

14 Likes

All the while BEING COURAGEOUS.

16 Likes

wearing bombers’ stuff in paris?

risky.

4 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

5 & 6 Also Luke Darcy.

Because one complaint really isn’t enough for that wanker.

3 Likes

And a good bloke

TYRONE VICKERY

2 Likes

Heard him on the radio the other day about why he didn’t get suspended then. Said that time he only had a few drinks and we all do that.

Mate, you drunk drove. Play that down to someone who’s lost a friend or family member to a drunk driver.

But look, Hodgey’s a great bloke.

4 Likes

I thought it was good of him to even turn up to something

edit del, noticed other thread.

What an amazing day.

Went to Transport for beers. Shortly after, partook in the walk and then went into the ‘G for a few sneaky pre-game beers. Watched the footy while consuming a couple of beers. Reveled in our sensational win and celebrated by going to The Royal to tip in a few beers. Then I get a text from Ol’ Love hitting me up for a roll in the hay so I tell her I’ll come over as long as she promises to ensure her fridge contains some beers. Tucked into some nachos off uber eats at her place while sipping on free beers.

And finally when she decided it was time to do the deed…I fell asleep. Awesome.

14 Likes

There’s something about attractive young women wandering the streets of Paris in Essendon gear that stirs my blood. Probably the “attractive young women” part, come to think of it.

7 Likes

Now I see the Humbert Humbert

8 Likes

I have just read all the posts in this thread

It’s brilliant.

4 Likes

I never thought the day would arrive but it has, can we have BT back on Saturday nights please

9 Likes