Match Review Thread - Ess 7.12 54 def. Franklin 6.3 39

I hope Gill is enjoying this.

He wouldn’t give 2 hoots

Probably right.

I'm not all doom and gloom about that at all. Great first half. Gameplan went out the window after that, and the team tired. Not sure which came first. Lots of little things to like from lots of players. The problems we had are obvious problems. Could have been a lot worse. A lot worse.

81 points is a shilacking, how much worse could it be?

I'm not all doom and gloom about that at all. Great first half. Gameplan went out the window after that, and the team tired. Not sure which came first. Lots of little things to like from lots of players. The problems we had are obvious problems. Could have been a lot worse. A lot worse.

Gold Coast are 80 down against Melbourne with a full list…stop and think about that!

well we had to cop that commentary team, I would say that makes it worse.

100+ point thrashing with uncompetative football and kicking less than 7 goals for the match. At half time we were still in the match and we weren’t that far nbehand at 3 1/4 time. Last 1/4 blew the score out.

We had Hartley on Buddy in his what, sixth game?
We had Gwilt(?) on Tippett.
Twice as worse, easily.

meh
it could have been worse
lance didn’t kick 14
dermie an co reaffirmed what total tossers they are

Our worst performance for the year.

Non-existent midfield.

We almost beat the 60 point barrier again! Woo

You joke, but I seriously consider us playing off a 10 to 15 goal handicap depending on injuries this year, and if we pass the handicap I set for that game, I’m happy.

We actually won tonight. So now, I’m drinking Makers … Na Zdorovie (Nostrovia) Bitchez Blitzerz!!

Basically Sydney shut down our run from half back, that’s how we were scoring, once that happened it was over

Non-existent midfield.

I saw our midfield for the first three quarters, wern’t you watching ???

Non-existent midfield.

Sydney players just waltzing out of the middle time and time again very frustrating to watch.

We blew a lot of gilt edged chances going forward with our disposal, as well as missing gettable shots that were kicked at the other end, which made things look worse than they probably were.
Gee for moments in the first half we looked ■■■■■■ good with the movement through the middle. Tired legs made it hard for it to continue.

Top effort frm Mitch Brown today.

I blame darli

Only a player re-signing can erase this performance.

Just watch 360 on Thursday night.
Just watch 360 on Thursday night.

sit tight,be confident.

The Farken AFL wanted this and they got it. Their love child club (someone said before) against their most hated club. That piece of crying ■■■■ that cries he is sick.
■■■■ the whole mob of them. Look forward to next year.

Demspey was very good today, just needed that Collingwood game to get his touch back and boom, good to see him getting out and running. They had to stick McVeigh and Jack on he and Tippa to shut down that run.

I like the resurgence of the man.

Gold Coast are 80 down against Melbourne with a full list…stop and think about that!

Your kidding