Match Review Time

Tired of this crap. We do this every year.

Gutted.

Stupidity cost us. Dumb decision making and skills up forward

Alright, I'm going there.

J Danihir's facial expressions are a little freaky at times.

Could see it coming from a mile away

Nice to have another season where we'll scrape into the finals only to lose by 90+ points. Can't wait for that.

In all seriousness though, Heppell is getting better every game and is definitely bordering on elite. Oh and ■■■■ Richmond.

Gutted. Richmond played fkg good. We didn’t play bad at all, it was a classic game.

Can someone tell me what is Kavanagh’s “thing”? I just don’t see anything at all. Not quick, not elite skills, no peripheral awareness, not inside, not outside. Sorry just don’t see it.

No forward line

Scrap in? Lol we won’t get there no chance against blues

*Sniff Sniff.* Melbourne, was that you? I swear I just watched the replay of Essendon v. Melbourne.

They just wanted it more.

Think we thought they would just fall away. 

Got to stop missing sitters from set shots.

disappointing loss but not the end of the world, just means we have to win our last 3

Boooooooo!! Tiges.

Our depth has been stretched too much.

Gee Melks was hot and cold.

Time for Captain Jobe to work his magic.

Seems the Sydney game took its toll, Richmond ran ran ran we couldn’t stay with them

So many passengers.

It's the heat of the moment, but ■■■■ me I want to trade Stanton for a second round pick right now.

We are a hard team to follow at times.

Butchered the ball going forward and got goals kicked on us way to easily on the rebound.

numb.

Gutted. Richmond played fkg good. We didn't play bad at all, it was a classic game.

Richmond played good?  I thought they were ok at best, we were just rubbish in front of goal, wasteful going into 50 and decision making all night was just atrocious.  

Was a ridiculous night and a ridiculous result.

Gutted. Richmond played fkg good. We didn't play bad at all, it was a classic game.

Srs?

We had Richmond's defence wetting themselves and so our forward line decided to crap themselves at every opportunity.

When it was time to kick with authority into the forward line an Essington player would choose to either handball it to a less balanced/covered/worse option or bounce the ball only to look up just in time to be tackled/smothered.

srs? We put on a comedy routine out there at half forward. 

Apparently one of the best games of the year. Decision making going forward cost us. But anyway, if we didn’t know it already Hepps is farking brilliant.