Match Review Time

Some fantastic individual performances from Heps, Chap, Hurls and Hooker, but that’s where it ended. Fantasia did some nice little things for a first match.

They got out way too often, way too easily.

Just so ■■■■■■ wasteful due to some crap decision making.

Daniher looked all at sea, as Melk did at times. Can still come back from this, but very disappointing. Oh well, such is life people, don’t go ape, it’s not worth it.

I’d take heppell before fyfe that’s how highly I rate this kid.

Need forward structure to improve next week Bassett.

Poor decision making, poor skills and poor finishing in front of goals makes it very difficult to win.

No composure up forward. Terrible kicking for goal. Our bottom 4-6 players aren’t good enough and we don’t have enough a graders to contend for a flag.

Heps and Zaka our best easily

So many passengers.

It's the heat of the moment, but fark me I want to trade Stanton for a second round pick right now.

Quoted so can't delete.

So many passengers.

It's the heat of the moment, but ■■■■ me I want to trade Stanton for a second round pick right now.

Was wondering tonight when his last good 4 quarter game was.

So many passengers.

It's the heat of the moment, but fark me I want to trade Stanton for a second round pick right now.

missing last week, missing this week. getting tiresome. 

Gutted. Some telling moments. Jake should cop a fair whack for that 50m. So stupid. Cotchins free kick was just there compared to many we didn’t get.

Defended quite well and ran well from half back, but our ball movement going into 50 was rubbish.

Joey didn’t look right.

we butchered so many opportunities.  i suspect we also selected two injured key forwards.  not for the first time this year we cost ourselves a win.  and it is ruining the season.

The omen was there in the training report,  the match practice was crap at training

How do you lose with 57 to 45 inside 50s   127 to 118 contested possessions,  

The same forward line woes we had all year.

That was bruise free, tackle free footy.

That was ■■■■■■.

Too many ins this week who hasn't played for 2+ weeks.

Hadn't won two games in a year against Richmond since 02 and yet we have cocky carnts around here saying we'll smash them. 

How crucial was that stuff up by Dell? Had the momentum, they just did a shocking turnover and rather than make them pay he hand passes from 10m out and we stuff it up.

thread's as farked as our forward line

So, another season full of hope and promise goes down the gurgler. Not only am I sick of it but why do we have to have so many ■■■■■■ night games? And while I’m at it, why was General Admission tonight only on the top level? I hate the AFL and I am getting pretty fed up with my once beloved bombers. We members deserve more after two years of hell and what, 12 years of mediocrity.

That was skill free footy

I'd be trying to keep the ball away from C Dell if I was them.

What would be the point of making finals if we can’t beat faaarking Richmond?