Match review v gold coast

How good was Goddard? So determined to play finals footy. Was not going to let this one go. Single handedly said "enough". Might not gave been the best player, but certainly the player that said " we are not going to lose this on my watch." Champion.

Funny, he pulled down a ripper mark, kicked 4, had 28 and I reckon he was pretty poor and has a lot more to give! Standards!

That was not too bad, they were good and we stood up when it counted. We gifted them a few goals too.

Is not really comparable to brisane abs bulldogs win earlier this year, a good pre finals hit out.

Is chapman poster a real

Person?

Zach had a huge first half, but ran out of puff. Really, really liked the look of Orazio. I'd be disappointed if Dell got a game in front of him. Half the trick is looking as if you belong out there, and he did that.
Ambrose unsighted till the last...Licha had a shocker...most of the others just went...Stants, Jobe, Pig, Chappy. Steinberg didn't have a good one.
Howlett was OK...Zaka good.

I don't see what the fuss is with Raz (yet). Had some kicks just right on the boundary line, and didn't do badly with them, did I miss him do stuff?

BJ looks cooked. Rest him next week… Wait… That was my comment LAST week!

xGj4E.gif

Is chapman poster a real
Person?

it's Rhino, same post, 1 min after eachother...word for word...uncanny....my awesome powers of being a detective make it a fact!

Sorry RD

Would seriously rest Goddard, WInderlich, Chappy and a few others if winning/losing next week will have no impact on where we finish

You peanut. We need to win next week. Would you rather play north week one than go to Perth it adelaide.

Hurley - his best game all year

No way. He wasnt terrible, He had plenty of it in the first half and kicked a couple in the end, but lynch was all over him for a while

Losing Hooker threw our structure badly, hence the reason we bled goals in the third.  Before then he was attacking the ball out of defence and once we settled he went forward and created a strong marking option.  He had 12 marks 2 goals and 27 disposals, playing both ends of the ground.  Show me a game this year where his stats were better.  

xGj4E.gif

X Factor

Zach had a huge first half, but ran out of puff. Really, really liked the look of Orazio. I'd be disappointed if Dell got a game in front of him. Half the trick is looking as if you belong out there, and he did that.
Ambrose unsighted till the last...Licha had a shocker...most of the others just went...Stants, Jobe, Pig, Chappy. Steinberg didn't have a good one.
Howlett was OK...Zaka good.

Chappy was better than OK I reckon. Bulled through quite a few clearances, racked up quite a few tackles. Important given Watson/Howlett were pretty quiet around the ball and no Hepp. Probably not a role he can play against the good big midfields of Syd/Freo etc.

Steinberg has to make way for hardingham. Lesser of two evils.

Would seriously rest Goddard, WInderlich, Chappy and a few others if winning/losing next week will have no impact on where we finish

You peanut. We need to win next week. Would you rather play north week one than go to Perth it adelaide.

According to my calculations if GWS win today, and tigers lose next week against sydney, we will finish 7th even if we lost to carlton.

Hurley - his best game all year

No way. He wasnt terrible, He had plenty of it in the first half and kicked a couple in the end, but lynch was all over him for a while
Losing Hooker threw our structure badly, hence the reason we bled goals in the third. Before then he was attacking the ball out of defence and once we settled he went forward and created a strong marking option. He had 12 marks 2 goals and 27 disposals, playing both ends of the ground. Show me a game this year where his stats were better.
There's a difference between best stats and best games. Good early, stellar late but (like all our backmen) pretty poxy in between.

The Good:

- We won

- Orazio looked good

The Bad:

- Ambrose was terrible

- Without Fletcher/Hooker our defense looks very vulnreable

- Winderlich is cooked, rest him next week so he is right for finals

- Playing bad football at this time of the year - not a good sign

So what you're saying, you absolute genius, is that without 2 of our 3 key backman (of which we now have no backup due to injury) our defense looks shaky?

No Farken ■■■■ Sherlock.

You're a dead set imbecile

Oh and good job on calling Goddard cooked too, your insight on the game is impeccable.

According to my calculations if GWS win today, and tigers lose next week against sydney, we will finish 7th even if we lost to carlton.

That's true, but Richmond's game is after ours and it might be a dead game for Sydney so we can't rely on that

The Good:

- We won

- Orazio looked good

The Bad:

- Ambrose was terrible

So what you're saying, you absolute genius, is that without 2 of our 3 key backman (of which we now have no backup due to injury) our defense looks shaky?

No Farken **** Sherlock.

Oh and good job on calling Goddard cooked too, your insight on the game is impeccable.

Wow relax mate, just my opinion i am wrong sometimes i just call it how i see it.

We can perform when uncontested with little pressure, I'd like to see our contested ball game improve and clearances also.

Goodwin's area of expertise, like to see Jude Bolton join the team if Goodwin was to get a senior gig next year somewhere else

Finals here we come!!!! Anything can happen

The Good:
- We won
- Orazio looked good
The Bad:
- Ambrose was terrible

No Farken **** Sherlock.
Wow relax mate, just my opinion i am wrong sometimes i just call it how i see it.
Take the feedback.

xGj4E.gif