Match review vs Fark Carlton - same old crap

■■■■■■■■■ needs to blood more young players and fk off some of these guys who will not progress us.

Seriously do something to change the course of this club or we’re sleeping walking into another 5 years of onfield oblivion.

8 Likes

see, i used to think it was just me that thought we were dumb. And then I found comfort in the fact other people here thought the same. And then I became scared when even opposition supporters sum our team up simply as “dumb” and I agree with them

we’re just fkn dumb

1 Like

Smelling never again.

4 Likes

Let Carlton play with a loose man all night and wonder why he kills us.

4 Likes

Second game in 3 months and it showed.

Don’t think tonight meant anything. Although I do think Smack and Townsend are not going to get the job done.

Also really missed Heppel, midfield looked totally different from Sydney game. Really disorganised.

3 Likes

He STANK[quote=“LeonBaker4Eva, post:43, topic:18718, full:true”]
Smelling never again.
[/quote]

What a shocker

I know, let’s bring in Richmond people and they can tell us to just hoof the ball long. And even better, we can bring Richmond people in and recruit Richmond style players and they can be told by the Richmond people to hoof the ball long.
The siren just sounded, the ball just bounced, what do we do guys? I know, just hoof the ball long. That’s the only thing Worsfold has instilled on the playing list in his entire time. When in doubt (always), just hoof the ball long who cares?

1 Like

Probably should of trained properly on Wednesday then instead of just have a stroll through

No excuses for that kind of performance, none

1 Like

Clear out everybody go after Matty R from goldcoast

Why didn’t Parish spend slot more time in the middle?

7 Likes

This club gives me hope every year but instead it just rips the heart out of my chest and ■■■■■ in the hole. I have lived on this earth for 20yrs and ive seen the same old ■■■■ every year. God i hope we don’t have to wait 70 yrs for a 17th flag because i would just give up.
Sure we didn’t play last week but seriously we could shown some more effort.

Fark this club

1 Like

We were lucky to still be in it, shouldve been over at 3 qtr time

1 Like

Nobody marks

1 Like

Lucky we weren’t smashed in the end. Pretty crap. A lot of players did nothing.

2 Likes

Hopefully we get to be put in isolation for a month, to be sure

Who knows same reason tippa was deep forward for 3 qtrs

1 Like

hurley … see ball kick ball, to where !! who knows anywhere
zaka meh lets just roam around looking cool, because “we are essendon”
raz … voted into the leadership group but declines.

this is what “essendon” thinks is leadership.
case closed.

the rest is honest to god irrelevant. this is what the Essendon football club see as “leadership”.
absoulte ■■■■■■■ pathetic.

1 Like

We were sht, no doubt, but that’s part of this season, you’re going to have sht weeks, everyone has, so you expect that, and hope you get away with it when you do. We could very easily have got away with it. We held our defensive shape …mostly…to the point where we nearly steal it, and except for a couple of critical interventions we probably would have.

2 Likes

He’s the exact sort of player we lack. Has elite football intelligence. Knows when to leave his man to impact the contest, knows exactly where to be to get the ball. Knows when to push, knows when to slow it down.

Absolutely elite and we have nobody like him

1 Like