Match review vs Fark Carlton - same old crap

Just keep kicking it out of full back to the same spot everytime.
Predictable team.
3 to 5 minutes of good footy a quarter isnt going to get us anywhere!

5 Likes

We have two AFL quality FBs sitting on a couch at home whilst the best FF on our list is waddling around in the backline.

And even though we choose to play without a FF, we continue our “bombs away” strategy

And then when our small are flying for marks, we complain that they aren’t also applying pressure

7 Likes

Changes for next week.
In: Culter
Out: ham

Typical essendon

I couldn’t get over the crowd. What a bunch of farking idiots!

7 Likes

We got what we deserved. Flat footed, no intensity, panicky, poor decision making. Pretty much Essendon for the past 15 years. Some hard calls need to be made on Fantasia, Bellchambers, Zaharakis & Hurley. Hooker had his pants pulled down tonight and Snelling is not up to AFL football. Our forward line is all over the place.

6 Likes

Their ruck killed us last quarter. I never want to see TBC play again.

6 Likes

Needed a 101m

6 Likes

A week of training and match fitness would help. A lot.

2 Likes

That way of thinking is what lead us to having the last shot on goal and not able to win tonight’s game

From match thread but it’s my review done.

Knew in my gut this one was coming, and was confirmed when I read Shiels comment after the McKenna scare - “The Hellow fresh went away and the craft beer came out”. It was probably 3 beers, but the thing that pops into the mind of Essendon players when we are in the middle of a shhizenstorm is - f it, I’ll get on the ■■■■. Not, I am going to train harder and we will show these farkers.

And, as always, we ALL KNEW WE WERE FARKED IN THE FIRST MINUTE - who else knows their team is screwed or in with a chance that early so often???

3 Likes

Merrett could be in trouble for that hit on Silvani.

1 Like

Oh there was effort. The skills were just terrible and so flat footed.

1 Like

Why don’t you go to Coburg and find out?

1 Like

Did we have anyone tall on the goal line?

Scary thing is we dont even have players waiting in the wings. Our list is very average

Also I eluded to this in the game thread but I’ll do it here too

Our forward setup needs to stop pretending Daniher is back any day now. Get the fkn textas out and work on an alternate F50 game plan.

17 Likes

Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.

2 Likes

Just sick of excuses and sick of losing to sides like Carlton a mile off from winning the sooner people realise the better

1 Like

I’d be prioritising a round of Covid tests in the morning.

2 Likes

There must also be questions how Bellchambers is an auto selection each week… he is so beyond bad. There is nothing left to see there. Best thing that could happen is him retiring so at least the match committee is forced to address the position properly.

Also Zaka out of chances… waste of a position again this week.

Rushing Raz in doesn’t seem to work… and Walla looks really out of sorts.

4 Likes