Match Review vs Freo

Commentators on fox are so biased…They should be on notice for that…■■■■■■ me off big time!!!

5 Likes

Yes, first time I have really noticed it today. You could be excused for thinking it was a Freo intra club match. Essendon rarely mentioned.

1 Like

There was a 64pt turnaround from 23 mins into second qtr to final siren.

2 Likes

Just fkn shoot me. Seriously

1 Like

As per the weekends results we were meant to lose. Out bottom 10 let us down, but I think we didn’t have the fitness to go on and the umpires didn’t help with that.

1 Like

Year in year out for you WA lads. Poor kents.

Yep, just two games in Melbourne for Freeo against us since Sheeds was coach! Disgrace.

I didn’t even know the final score! 37 fkg points. That is absolutely disgraceful. 11 goal turn around post Daniher handpass. I switched off after Mccarthy goal. That is a pathetic performance.

1 Like

End this Hooker forward lunacy now FFS and play Stewart.
The loss to our backline far outweighs the forward line gain.
And while we’re farking at it, employ a decent skills coach pronto. Our skills are deplorable. We couldn’t hit the side of a barn

2 Likes

You put your ranga Francis in, You put your ranga Francis out…

Werent these the same people who said BRING HIM IN!

Francis will take time and I think he is developing nicely at senior level.

12 Likes

No selection pressure from the VFL team either. Its why Stanton, Hartley and Gleeson are in the side (and probably will stay in for next week).

1 Like

Sorry my old -303 is only accurate to 1000 metres.

1 Like

You know what’s really sad? Most people in WA would ONLY see Essendon when they play here. And 9/10 times we put in a pathetic showing. Our supporters show up in 1000s here every year for the same dismal result. Im lucky enough I fly to Melbourne and see the odd win. Some poor cvnts here just come year in year out to watch us get our pants pulled down

13 Likes

Nope. Just missing Ambo atm.

Yup, … it’s that more than anything that has brought us unstuck, not just today, but every loss, & in fact it’s been the same every match so far.

We play high risk WB style footy, … if it’s off by even 10% , you’re screwed.

1 Like

The dUmps wore us down. Tippa started the ball rolling and the maggots penalised him for running 12 inches too far. After that we gave up.

Ha. He ran 2 far.

2 Likes

And it was about the only thing he did all day…

Umps were deplorable in the third. Three goals in a row as a result of ■■■■ free kicks.

We were deplorable in the fourth. Zerrett put it out on the full like 12 times in a row or something.

Last years team looked more cohesive than this.

2 Likes

Yep
Him and Orazio massively down today

Had a lot of guys out there today who provided very little

So, are the punters here who have been banging on about picking the ‘best’ team (that unfortunately includes a whole bunch of older blokes) going to finally admit that we are in a rebuild phase and need to play the kids? Stanton, Kelly Jobe etc are not going to play a part in the next finals tilt… let them provide support around the training track, occasionally on the field, but play and work with the kids, FFS. No great team, bar the freakish Swans (with COLA and academy help) have avoided bottoming out two seasons before becoming great (look at the Dogs, Saints etc.) Take your medicine Worsfold and play the kids.

3 Likes