Match Review VS NORTH DOWNBOURNE

Langfords best game. turning into a jet.

mckernan. simultaneously the best and worst player in the league.

29 Likes

Yeah, itā€™d go close, most well rounded effort. The nature of his game was more aggressive, more attacking than normal. Fantastic to see. Loved that snap goal instead of offloading.

1 Like

Called us done. Twice.

I know nothing.

15 Likes

Iā€™m going to keep typing SPEED TEAM.

Seriously though, with addition of Colyer we achieve fleeted footed critical mass which transforms us.

3 Likes

but would they be happy we wonā€¦

Itā€™s the Collingwood influence in the household affecting you.

So what are you going to do about that?

Better not answer that question.

Umps were terrible first quarter, kept handing them soft frees to give them posession.

3 Likes

Great game to watch, despite the high scoringā€¦ it had some terrific defensive acts as well. Clean, crisp attacking in the face of extreme pressure at times.

The most pleasing part is we seem to be (finally) getting the hang of the ā€˜tap onā€™ aspects of modern footyā€¦ rather than always taking possession etc etc. Some really nice exchanges today.

We all knew it but boy that sluggish start to the season is going to become a bigger and bigger issue unless we can somehow find a way into the top 8. The last 6 weeks have been good to greatā€¦ very happy!

Also wtf is with the umpiring and why no official statement to the AFL? It is now seriously laughableā€¦ every week we lose the FK countā€¦ every week we are on the rotten end of every 50/50 call and we seem forced to play by a different rule book to everyone elseā€¦ very annoying.

Love Hooker down backā€¦ Love Stringer playing up front a bit more. The balance seems better. Letā€™s hope we havenā€™t left the run too lateā€¦

21 Likes

TIN RATTLER SPIRIT

6 Likes

WTF

3 Likes

Life is like a shaun mckernan. You never know what you are going to get.

57 Likes

his first touch sums hime up. massive hanger. picks out a north player with the kick

5 Likes

sorry my use of punctuation was incorrect.

It was a great game to watch.
Despite what some may think, I thought it was also a good defensive pressure game.

4 Likes

Watching the bombers recently, I donā€™t see any problem with the state of the game.

5 Likes

Great game to watch**.** Despite the high scoring itā€¦(then start reading)

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to shake 18 years of essington.

9 Likes

The crap happens when crap teams go ultra-defensive on the good teams.

I have been a Langers non believer, but I am glad to say I was wrong. Actually getting in amongst it very happy for him.

6 Likes

Yep agree 100%. Some of our other wins we have stormed out to big leads and just sort of held on. This game was a good arm wrestle with momentum swings. Very encouraging signs to take from that win.