Match Review

Didn’t see it.

How’d they go?

No one broke Mitchell. Says it all

Most hated player in the league for me … Used to have so much respect for him now I want us to hunt him every game for the rest of his career

Didn't see it.

How’d they go?

■■■■

So, 35+ possies for MiTchell?

So, 35+ possies for MiTchell?

Mitchell called the boys drug cheats. They responded by being nice to him.

Some positive signs mixed in with the usual things holding us down every week. Work ethic isn’t consistent for an entire game and we are generally quite soft. Hawks shouldn’t be able to bully us, can beat us on the scoreboard but there’s no reason to be bullied.

Carlisle actually looked OK, Jackson Merrett needs to stay in and get some experience, NO’B is average and always has been, Kav played I think, small defenders got a bath by some really good small forwards.

Best thing I saw was Jobe getting over to every player who kicked a goal in the last quarter. Game was over, but he got over to pat them on the back regardless. Not in the best form but that’s why he’s Captain and a champ.

Pig = no footy iq.

Heath Scotland without the good field kick. Pathetic.

Some angry posters on this forum

Oh , game didn’t see it …

Pig = no footy iq.

Heath Scotland without the good field kick. Pathetic.

He was better today though.

The misery continues

Piggerd had another bad day.

That’s no good.

Hopefully Fletcher, Hocking and Zaharakis come back next week, will make a huge difference.

Some positive signs mixed in with the usual things holding us down every week. Work ethic isn't consistent for an entire game and we are generally quite soft. Hawks shouldn't be able to bully us, can beat us on the scoreboard but there's no reason to be bullied.

Carlisle actually looked OK, Jackson Merrett needs to stay in and get some experience, NO’B is average and always has been, Kav played I think, small defenders got a bath by some really good small forwards.

Best thing I saw was Jobe getting over to every player who kicked a goal in the last quarter. Game was over, but he got over to pat them on the back regardless. Not in the best form but that’s why he’s Captain and a champ.

Small forwards contesting ground balls with our talls was Clarkson making a coaching directive, and us not adjusting.

Didn’t see it… Is it worth watching or will I just be angry?

I’m sensing angry.

As someone said in the match day thread, we must have the lowest collective footy IQ of any 22 in the league.

And the ones who aren’t dumb are obviously not skillful enough eg constantly missing targets; having the worst two set-shot KPFs in VFL/AFL history.

And the ones who weren’t footy dumb to start with (eg Goddard) have got footy dumb since they came here.

Hopefully Fletcher, Hocking and Zaharakis come back next week, will make a huge difference.

Gary Ablett and Buddy could come in for us next week and we’d still struggle to put 50 on the board.

The same old players AREN’T going to make us any better than what we have already seen.

Puopolo is a dirty cheating ■■■■. That little arm lift is easily as bad as ducking. Not sure why the AFL aren’t stamping it out.

I saw Winders touch it once. NOB a tough day. Our two forwards look dangerous until the ball hits their boot.
We seriously lack ■■■■. Hate seeing Mitchell do that without one of players at least try and hurt him.
Disappointing result, some tough decisions need to be made on our list.

Didn't see it... Is it worth watching or will I just be angry?

No real point.

We’ve done the exact same thing all year without changing anything and surprisingly we keep getting the same result.

Just go re-watch the Eagles or Geelong game.