Match Review

So Goodard has regressed since crossing over?

That’s not a desirable outcome.

Angry, ■■■■ football

How did Edwards play? I only watched the last quarter.

Barely got a sniff

Didn't see it... Is it worth watching or will I just be angry?

Just stop watching at half time.

Worth watching. They’re just a much better team and when they get rolling they’re very hard to stop.
Was scappy

poor … two touches and subbed at half time

Barely got a sniff

Troubling ‘lack of’ performance.

Hopefully Fletcher, Hocking and Zaharakis come back next week, will make a huge difference.

There’s been a variation on this every single week for one and a half months now.

What % of the supporter base will want to see S Edwards delisted after today?

No real point.

We’ve done the exact same thing all year without changing anything and surprisingly we keep getting the same result.

Just go re-watch the Eagles or Geelong game.

Farking hell so many doom merchants. That game was way better in terms of effort and execution than both those games. Hawks are good.

We get some personnel back next week, let’s see what happens.

Next 7 games all winnable

Very encouraging.
Some below-par performances, but overall, a general lift in the whole team. Ball movement was miles better. Bodes well for the games coming up.

Oh - and gagf’d all the farkin losers on here with their farkin crap negativity.

I saw Winders touch it once. NOB a tough day. Our two forwards look dangerous until the ball hit their boot. We seriously lack ■■■■. Hate seeing Mitchell do that without one of players at least try and hurt him. Disappointing result, some tough decisions need to be made on our list.

And what would hurting the little wanker achieve? Seiously, grow up and be a better man than that little turd.

I'm sensing angry.

Anger for me was a few weeks back.

Now it’s “Eh, whattaya gonna do”.

Edwards had as much

he had as much impact in the last quarter as he did before he got subbed off.

watch the first half and then turn off the tv.

And not one stomped sandcastle.

Marshmallows.

No real point.

We’ve done the exact same thing all year without changing anything and surprisingly we keep getting the same result.

Just go re-watch the Eagles or Geelong game.

Farking hell so many doom merchants. That game was way better in terms of effort and execution than both those games. Hawks are good.

We get some personnel back next week, let’s see what happens.

Do you remember the start of those games? Both were good with effort… then they weren’t.

Saying we are average and not consistent over four quarters isn’t being a “doom merchant” it’s being realistic.

We’re 4-8 now can’t we just concede that we aren’t the best and move forward? We’re not going to get 2-3 players back and miraculously become a top 4 team.

Hooker to Roughead, Hurely to Gunston, and anybody who isn’t Hooker to Puopulo

Like, seriously.