Match Thread vs the Cats - Round 16 2021

You’re right. Hopefully we do better than we showed at the 'Gabba as sign of progress in that area. Would like to see us keep it reasonably close and who knows, maybe get some luck.and win it. Doubtful, but as long as we don’t get belted and show some composure with a wet pill, I will be happy.

2 Likes

The seniors running out for their pre-match warm up are going to get a lot of confidence looking at the VFL scoreline…

Take it up to them in the contest, lower the eyes going forward. Carn Dons! :heart::black_heart:

We’d be a decent chance to knock them off at Marvel, but down there in the wet… lol.

I just hope effort is there and we don’t repeat the Brisbane debacle.

I’m with others on here and think we’ll be competitive. We’ve been very solid n the majority of our games.

The rain is going to force us to be disciplined and smart with our decision making and adjust properly to the conditions. This will be our big test tonight.

In a tight fought, slogging contest I think we’ll only go down by 6 or seven goals.

Cutler to encounter a breeze and be largely ineffectual thereafter.

4 Likes

Umpires are Gianfaggna, Mollison and Meredith. Mollison was part of the Sydney game shambles and I don’t think Meredith likes us either.

Hopefully we can get our game plan in order and we don’t have to worry.

Last however many years, I would not be nervous for a Geelong game, in anticipation of a pasting.

I am nervous today. I think we’re a good chance.

Relax, guy.

Just drove through this and can confirm, perfect conditions for Cutler to dominate

2 Likes

This place is a ■■■■■■■ toilet. How much money have they ■■■■■■ away on this?

3 Likes

I know the match day thread gets pretty negative at times but fark me the game hasn’t even started yet and the negativity is already started. FMD have some faith in the boys. Get a big dog up ya Geelong

4 Likes

Smash some Kardinia park dimmies.

I here they use cat meat

I was in Perth when we beat the eagles. Free kicks were something like 18 17. As we walked out I said to my son imagine the result if they had been given another ten free kicks like they usually are. We would never have won.
Free kicks matter.
There are plenty there to call.
They need to either call them all or call a similar amount.

4 Likes

wind

14 Likes

By they I presume you mean consecutive federal and state governments. They think they got their monies worth I assure you

So we could be playing under the roof with more supporters watching

1 Like

I don’t mind Kardinia Park

That being said, I’m not opposed to a napalm strike on the whole precinct

1 Like

Probably not a closed roof with Covid restrictions at the moment

1 Like