Match Thread vs the Cats - Round 16 2021

I hope I am wrong but surely you are not pleased with that performance tonight Ant?

Aside from the Bulldogs game, every match from this point on is winnable. We should be focusing on finishing off the season strongly.

Next week I’ll write a positive prediction.

1 Like

What worries me is that we are going to waste potentially one of the best seasons of football played by an EFC player in decades.

Parish is that good. Slot him into a top 8 team and it could be the difference to win a flag.

He is a monster.

1 Like

Everyone lauding the coaching staff - I think what they’ve done is produce a competent football team that can have a crack and play for and with each other.

We’re coming off a low Worsfold base, but that’s how I see it. They’ve brought us up to just below par, now the hard work begins.

And the list still needs some tinkering and depth needs to be added. Still a ways off and it’s showed in the pat fortnight.

You’re gonna be a mess!! :smirk:

No but we’ve improved from last year

Cox, Perkins, Jones all positives

Parish now an elite mid

Far more positives this year compared to last year

1 Like

Well we signed him up for 88 games so he will have the chance!

jesus

we’re about to go into a month long run against novelty teams on our home deck. he’ll get a few goals in.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect us to win but also didn’t expect us to get blown away

I would have been happy with a 2 goal loss

1 Like

Truck/Caracella/Giansiracusa are 16 game sin.

We have seen marked improvement in all sorts of areas.

Lots of work to do but to say we haven’t seen progress and improvement whilst getting games into the kids is just bullshit.

Nah, he’s done

Then why can’t we do the basics in wet weather football? That’s not the players fault, that’s the coaching staff not teaching them to football.