Match Thread vs the Cats - Round 16 2021

hahahaha oh Ballarat.

1 Like

Weā€™re done

2 Likes

Win tonight and it puts Gold Coasts upset win on the back burner

can we start with our wet weather footy plan

2 Likes

Based on the radar and windspeed, the heaviest rain will start about 30 minutes or so before the match, which will go on for about 20 minutes. Lighter rain from the first bounce for about an hours give or take. So the majority of the first half will be wet, then very little or light rain in the second half. Either way, will be wet weather football throughout the game given the ground will not dry at night. If I am wrong, I will stick to my day job (not meteorology).

1 Like

I can seeing us winning in a close one. We will be competitive and serve it up to them all night.

3 Likes

Should be a comfortable win tonight and into the 8.

8 Likes

I have a good feeling about tonight

8 Likes

I donā€™t have a great feeling about tonight. Pretty apprehensive. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s that I think we are due a shocker or the fact that team selection, for the first time this year to be fair, doesnā€™t look that great (Francis still unavailable and we drop Zerk, who has been playing in his place). Hope my instincts are wrong, but a bit uneasy about this match. Prove me wrong Bombers!

2 Likes

Lovinā€™ your positivity. @Don72

2 Likes

Wet weather footy should not give anyone here any confidence in a win

BLICAVS IS TALL AND ATHLETIC

8 Likes

I thought we were a good chance tonight until I saw the weather :grimacing:

LETS GO!!!

You know the odds of getting blood clots from az? Thatā€™s probably as much chance we have tonight of winning in that cold and miserable place. Hopefully the weather will stop it from being too much a pounding.
Would have been much happier playing under a roof tonight

1 Like

Cats by 62.

1 Like

I agree!

1 Like

Dayum weather is shithouse tonight

My internal organs would enjoy it if the former steeplechaser would retire.

1 Like

Weā€™re done.