Matchday Thread: Essendon vs. $ydney

No late changes:

Subs: CARLISLE (Essendon) and B.Jack ($wans)

Will we see Essendon or Essington tonight?

■■■■■■■ LID OFF!

Steak

Wow wee Carlisle…

Man of the year: was going to miss the game due to commitments but have strategically changed those commitments to a pub with the footy on. 

Interesting, big responsibility on JD and Belly up forward…

That is the stupidest sub I can think of since Sydney used Seaby in the role in the first year of the sub rule.

Tim Watson working the crowd around him on the northern concourse. All these kids under 10 presumably wowed by the father of their captain.

Us by 28.

CANT DRINK THE WATER IN SYDNEY...CANT EAT THE FOOD IN JAPAN...

Bloods by 7 goals....

Us by 50

Not as confident as usual tonight

All I can think is that they don't reckon Belly will last a whole game, so they want a like for like as sub, rather than going in too tall from the outset.

We are ■■■■■■ if (when) a mid pulls a hammy early

It's all part of Bomber's cunning plan to get Carlisle to the back line without having to admit that he should have sent him there weeks ago

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

Man of the year: was going to miss the game due to commitments but have strategically changed those commitments to a pub with the footy on.

Love yer work!

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

DO NOT ■■■■ THIS UP

Joe no ruck. Joe kick all da goals.

DO NOT fark THIS UP

I won't just be interested in the final score of the game but I will also expect a post match dissection of how THIS went.

HowManyGoal? get HowManyGirl?

600ks? She sounds desperate.