Matchday Thread: Essendon vs. $ydney

We are ****** if (when) a mid pulls a hammy early

FFS don't ever say the H-word.

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

DO NOT fark THIS UP

Many years ago i rode a motorcycle from Melbourne to Wagga in scheizen weather to see a lovely young lady.   Worth it.

Don't let her down.

I recall Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show giving some advice on this, whether it was worth travelling 500 miles to see a long distance girlfriend.

He advised meditation, solitude, really getting to know yourself in a hands-on kind of way.

And then decide whether to drive for eight hours to see your girlfriend.

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

600ks? She sounds desperate.

DON that sash!

DO NOT fark THIS UP

I'm pretty sure I can't. She's a professional balerina. Moonlights as a mechanic. Just my type. A chick that doesn't make any sense.

Time for the Joe Bell show in the forward line and Hooker, Hurley and Fletch to clean up the mess. Jake to come in at half time.

Thats the forward/back marking options taken care of someone fix the mids, HF's and HB's

DO NOT fark THIS UP

I'm pretty sure I can't. She's a professional balerina. Moonlights as a mechanic. Just my type. A chick that doesn't make any sense.

DO NOT ■■■■ THIS UP

might be a 

<span><a  class="" href="http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/user/8359-b00bytrap/" title="">b00bytrap</a></span>

DO NOT fark THIS UP

Many years ago i rode a motorcycle from Melbourne to Wagga in scheizen weather to see a lovely young lady.   Worth it.

Don't let her down.

I recall Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show giving some advice on this, whether it was worth travelling 500 miles to see a long distance girlfriend.

He advised meditation, solitude, really getting to know yourself in a hands-on kind of way.

And then decide whether to drive for eight hours to see your girlfriend.

Fortunately we now live in the days of skype and the many activities you can do on it.

Presumably Carlisle will sub on for Belly.

DO NOT fark THIS UP

Youre so going to ■■■■ this one up.

HowManyGoal? Needs to tell the young lady he is an active poster on a fan forum.

Chicks dig it

Really think this a defining game for our season, being nearly full strength, this game should be a reflection on where we finish season end.

Mini final

I agree and sadly they have been flat.  I hope they are up for a big one before the break.

Great win bombers! How good was Carlisle off the bench? ! What a win! Lid off!

IN - BEVVIES

OUT - LID

Has to be some method to Bombers madness with naming Carlisle as the sub. Maybe he thinks we're too tall down back and up forward. And then half way through the 3rd quarter he will send Carlisle where he's needed - back, forward or even RUCK!

DO NOT fark THIS UP

DO NOT fark THIS UP

All good. I have candles all over the place and dinner cooking. Don't think I've ever watched the footy by candlelight...

DO NOT fark THIS UP

Youre so going to fark this one up.

Hahaha. Nah, all good.

DO NOT fark THIS UP

Don't let her down.

Geez all that effort for 10 seconds.

She may well be. She's a looker though ;)

If the footy turns out bad this thread should be renamed howmanygoal nighttime thread. No footy discussion. Utube or it didn’t happen