Matchday vs Eagles

1 o’clock isn’t strange the weird ■■■■■■■ dusk ones are.

Midday and 7 o’clock are the only acceptable times.

2 Likes

Daughters match starts at 1.

You guys better keep me up to date on the Joe and Raz and Tippa show.

Could be worse, might have been in WA :wink:

Can confirm it’s sunny enough at Royal Park that I am regretting forgetting the sunnies

Sitting level 3 Lloyd end. Sunnies needed

If we win - finals

If we are down by anything more that 3 goals at Quarter time? REBUILD

6 Likes

Poolside in Fiji. Just gonna wander down to Nancy for a massage. Seems legit…

9 Likes

Good crowd building at Southern Cross

1 Like

On the train enroute. Attending with my bro-in-law who lived in Perth until recently. Last time we attended a Dons Eagles game together it was the 2014 game at Etihad where we came from behind after a rubbish first half and won. I take this as a good omen.

1 Like

Let’s just beat these farking carnts - I swear the hatred for west coke is contagious on here.

2 Likes

Kennedy seems most dangerous in Q1 and Q2. We have to stop him from the very start

I’ve got a feeling we’ll witness something special today. Not sure if it’ll be good special or bad special…It’s just gonna be special.

2 Likes

P.S. No late changes.

1 Like

If you’re with Telstra then the AFL app will work overseas PROVIDED you block location services. (You may have to reinstall the app to get it working.) I’ve watched games this way in the past.

1 Like

Cue Joe Dan, Fanta and Walla entrance, stage right.

1 Like

Look, I just want Raz to kick 12 goals while an increasingly inept eagles fall apart at the seams. Is that really so much to ask?

3 Likes

Fark win this and we’re back in it.

Cmon dons

The rainbow jumper looks truly awful from a distance. Thought it was West Coast warming up in their Adelaide clash jumper…

Goddard warming up as defender (and Myers isn’t).

2 Likes

Eleni more over with this crowd than Ken Fraser.