Matt White - leaving tigers

■■■■ truck. Can't believe Port would actually want him instead of just adding another kid.

Why doesn't he want to come to us??

Doesn't he like needles?

Has improved in the last two years but still has limitations. Surprised that the Tigers only offered him a one year deal. Should be a good fit for Power.

How the hell does this guy deserve a thread? Could've just posted in the delisted / ■■■■ players / rumours threads...

No neck tatts.

Do NOT want.

I think he is a good young player.....speed speed and more speed aswell.

By young, is that Jarrad Waite young?

20 year olds don't win you flags and 26 isn't old, hitting his prime now...has a good 3 years left in him at least.

20 year olds don't win you flags and 26 isn't old, hitting his prime now...has a good 3 years left in him at least.
At that age he's got 4 years left, why on earth would they be good ones though?

He actually played a pretty good two months of footy at the back end of this season. Easily career best form. I can understand him wanting a two year contract, and I can understand a club like Port offering him one.

Sounds racist.

:lol:

Serious question: Who the fark is Matt White?

He is ■■■■.

27 year old who averages 12 touches a game with a career high tally of 23. On top of that he doesn’t kick many goals.

20 year olds don't win you flags and 26 isn't old, hitting his prime now...has a good 3 years left in him at least.

So that makes him young how exactly?

Serious question: Who the fark is Matt White?

He's Flatt White and Gloss Whites brother.

**** truck. Can't believe Port would actually want him instead of just adding another kid.

Harsh.

He's quick, has good endurance, breaks the lines and is a good role player, would complement want Port already have and he costs them nothing.

**** truck. Can't believe Port would actually want him instead of just adding another kid.

Harsh.

He's quick, has good endurance, breaks the lines and is a good role player, would complement want Port already have and he costs them nothing.

Who would he replace?

Harsh.

Who would he replace?

Not everyone replaces someone. Your list is in fact bigger than your team you know?

Harsh.

Who would he replace?

Not everyone replaces someone. Your list is in fact bigger than your team you know?

Yes, but why would you bring in a 26 year old if he replaces no one and you are not yet a flag contender?

Harsh.

Yeah see, the complement bit is what I don't really get. Granted I haven't seen all of Ports games this year but given their improvement it didn't look like they needed a 26 year old who has probably a seasons worth of good game over his career. Unless Port were crying out for someone to play the mediocre player role I just don't see the point of recruiting him as despite his individual attributes he is just a nothing player really.

Oh well, good luck to them both, not like I have anything against White.

Harsh.

Yeah see, the complement bit is what I don't really get. Granted I haven't seen all of Ports games this year but given their improvement it didn't look like they needed a 26 year old who has probably a seasons worth of good game over his career. Unless Port were crying out for someone to play the mediocre player role I just don't see the point of recruiting him as despite his individual attributes he is just a nothing player really.

Oh well, good luck to them both, not like I have anything against White.

Power probably consider White an upgrade on Kane Mitchell.

Harsh.

Dunnas only likes him because he's tight with his White's sister.

Snow.