Matthew Lloyd

Bring back Jay Neagle

The only correct answer is Brad Green.

Look, if people are going to take this thread seriously, the only suitable option is Laycock. We need someone who can play ruck and forward.

"You won't be able to shield your ■■■■■■■ eyes on grand final day Jason!"

ahhhhh Sheeds......good times. 

Anyone still got Simon Minton-Connell’s number?

This guy could still kick a few...

peos3.jpg

I offer you all the solution: http://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/australian-football/districts-rubbish-cupido-rumours/story-fnk2to87-1226801769704

Scott Cummings kicked a few, WSPHU

Good move. Given his current size, if he fell on a defender they'd have to be subbed out. That would be a win for us.

Anyone still got Simon Minton-Connell's number?

Good idea. His brother owns a florist on Flinders Lane. I'll pop in and invite Simon out to the TVSC for a medical.

Hird In the forward line to play the third tall.

I would love Jimmy Hird to get drafted.

Play in Fletchers 400th game (Get Goodwin to take over match Day Duties) then spend the rest of the year as Head coach.

Means there would be a rookies spot available all year as well for Dell/Stein/Gregory if still around..

Thread needs more Relton Roberts

Brilliant thread!

I’m not even sure alcohol explains this proposition. Something truly mind-altering.

were testing him out in the EJ Whitten game tomorrow night

Don't give him ideas, soon andrewb will be suggesting we draft Whitten.

Cupido's calf injury could be a problem, but Jarred Brennan, now there's your answer....

Will the AFL fine us for that, too?

Will the AFL fine us for that, too?

they can put it on our tab

Cupido's calf injury could be a problem, but Jarred Brennan, now there's your answer....

He can pick up the ball in one hand.  ONE HAND!!!!!!

Bring back Jay Neagle

The only correct answer.

Remember that Geelong game in Round 1 2010?

"Perhaps the moment when pleasure became pain can be traced back to the third quarter of round one against Geelong, when Jay Neagle marked and chose to play on instead of lining up a set shot from 30 metres.

Had Neagle kicked the goal, the Bombers would have led the Cats by 29 points. A season-opening win over Geelong could have provided the confidence boost so clearly lacking since. If it seems unfair to single out a 22-year-old project player, then it's worth pointing out that Neagle has been back at Bendigo since"

Career over.

Thanks Wilson for the write up.

That dropping completely destroyed his confidence; was killing it before that. One of Knights largest mistakes. 

Just to bring you guys up to date, Cupie Pie is Captain Coach at Rumbalara FC at Shepp. Kicked 2 sausages on the weekend.

He can pick up the ball in one hand.  ONE HAND!!!!!!

He can also do ■■■■ all for most games of football he plays in.