Matty Lloyd stick up for your club!

Matty Lloyd has been as weak as ■■■■ in terms of sticking up for his old club!

The likes of Caro and those other imbeciles on Footy Classified have been running amok with their lies and innuendo about Essendon! Lloydy should have put them back into their box! But, Matty Lloyd looking after his media career, has not said one word! This is a disgrace. Considering that he is a former captain of the club!

Five words for Caro: Prove it you f...ng liar!

How many disgrace Matty Lloyd?

All someone needs to do is chuck a Hawthorn jumper on Wilson with number 12 on it, but um, yeah he's been less inclined to sh#t where he now wants to sleep no doubt.

Cool

Shouldn't this crap be in the Sorry Saga or better still the Gurge bin.

Put it in the gurge bin then! But, Essendon has only a few voices in this anti-Essendon media and I would have hoped that a former, recent captain who sits right next to a bunch of lying imbeciles on TV each week, would have the fortitude to stick up for his old teamate and club!

Rich & compelling.

Put it in the gurge bin then! But, Essendon has only a few voices in this anti-Essendon media and I would have hoped that a former, recent captain who sits right next to a bunch of lying imbeciles on TV each week, would have the fortitude to stick up for his old teamate and club!

It really has been a sorry saga. 

Sorry that I haven't written anything to compare to the Golden Quill award winner, Caroline Wilson! SHe won the nations highest journalistic award based on lies!

Just as Dimma coaches Richmond,  Bomber coached Geelong,  Sheeds played for Richmond but coached Essendon with total professionalism,  any person who enters the media,   must be objective .  I cant agree.  Sorry.... on an emotional level yes,  but this is not emotional,  this is a career,  or the continuation of it.    As for Wilson its all been said I guess but I suspect there wont be many AFL players at her funeral.  

Start a thread Month…

I hope it is as good as the last one

Let's all be quiet, move on and let the cretins continue to destroy the Essendon brand! I'm sure that many children growing up amongst all these lies about illegal performance enhancing drugs and players being cheats, are really wanting to barrack for Essendon in the future!

I think you are asking him to be biased.

Yet isn’t being biased wrong.

Being a fanboy gets you zero cred and is a waste of time. Mcveigh is a laughing stock in the media I reckon.

Who gives a ■■■■.. been bitter since Knights told him to fark off

I don't expect Lloyd to be biased. All I ask of him is to be fair and neutral and say to the likes of Caro and the other imbeciles, don't go spreading lies, it is highly unprofessional!

Caro and her ilk should be disclosing their "sources" in this instance, as the so-called "sources" are breaking the law and disclosing classified information! Oh wait, it is called Footy Classified! Therefore, the law means nothing!

He is my favourite player of all time, but his behaviour throughout this whole things had been very weak to be honest- especially at a time when we have ver few friends in the media.

Get over it.

thread delivers

I miss Reboot