Matty Lloyd stick up for your club!

I don't expect Lloyd to be biased. All I ask of him is to be fair and neutral and say to the likes of Wilson and the other imbeciles, don't go spreading lies, it is highly unprofessional!

he has, more than once. 

what do you expect him to do. Jump and down, start a fight and have zero chance of getting employed in the media again? 

or maybe the club has asked him not to say anything. like everyone else. tight lipped.

Time to step up Sal

boom boom shakalaka boom boom

Sorry that I haven't written anything to compare to the Golden Quill award winner, Caroline Wilson! SHe won the nations highest journalistic award based on lies!

Ok, I'll say it.

You should have just posted this in the sorry saga thread, where all these discussions belong. I actually agree with you to an extent, but it's not thread-worthy.  

Give me an example of when Matty Lloyd has told Caro to stop being so unprofessional and stop the constant lies! Matty Lloyd is paid to give his opinion, not just to sit next to a bunch of lying twists and say nothing! Stand up Lloydy!

Please gurge now if you wish! I just wish someone would stick up for our club, instead of being silent!

I don't expect Lloyd to be biased. All I ask of him is to be fair and neutral and say to the likes of Wilson and the other imbeciles, don't go spreading lies, it is highly unprofessional!

What was the lie?
And how do you know for sure it is a lie?

Post playing career - no player has any obligations to the fans of their club.

They will feel their own obligations, some of which will please the fans, some not. But they don't owe you anything. 

Matty Lloyd has been as weak as ■■■■ in terms of sticking up for his old club!

The likes of Wilson and those other imbeciles on Footy Classified have been running amok with their lies and innuendo about Essendon! Lloydy should have put them back into their box! But, Matty Lloyd looking after his media career, has not said one word! This is a disgrace. Considering that he is a former captain of the club!

Five words for Wilson: Prove it you f...ng liar!

I agree with what you say except for: "should have (considering that he is a former captain of the club)". This is the one key premise of your argument that you have not provided support for.

I sympathise with you. Personally I would love it if Matty Lloyd put them back in their box. It would be awesome. 

I appreciate your comment and will in future post these types of comments in the appropriate forum. Having said this, what is considered thread worthy then? Talking about players who may possibly not be playing in a few months time based on a manufactured string of lies and deceipt!

I appreciate your comment and will in future post these types of comments in the appropriate forum. Having said this, what is considered thread worthy then? Talking about players who may possibly not be playing in a few months time based on a manufactured string of lies and deceipt!

Always advisable to PM Mendoza first to gather his thoughts on a thread

Please gurge now if you wish! I just wish someone would stick up for our club, instead of being silent!

What so that they can have their reputation and opinion discredited because everyone hates Essendon. I honestly don't understand what people expect these days. Only because he is in the media it doesn't mean ■■■■. He still has to pay bills, earn money and so forth. Yeah, he earns a bit more but he has to have a life after footy. And being subjective and slamming the most unfortunately credited but malignant people won't be helping his career at all. The only person that could do that in the media really was Tim Watson and that is only because he has built up his reputation. So get off your high horse, have some chill pills and stop making ■■■■ threads.

gurge i stay away from sorry saga because of this ■■■■

Well, I'll justify my comments by saying that considering Matty Lloyd wouldn't have his current occupation, without the Essendon Football Club, he should be putting these liars back into their box! I'll call them liars even if I don't have 100% proof! I'll back James Hird and the Bombers over that lying hag Wilson any day of the week!

Let's just keep quiet then and jusitce will prevail! So, we hope!

Well, I'll justify my comments by saying that considering Matty Lloyd wouldn't have his current occupation, without the Essendon Football Club, he should be putting these liars back into their box! I'll call them liars even if I don't have 100% proof! I'll back James Hird and the Bombers over that lying hag Wilson any day of the week!

It's possible that a past player has some obligations to "the club", however "the club" is defined - I wouldn't know. But he doesn't have any obligations to the fans. Perhaps he has an obligation to the club to shut up on the matter? Dunno, just speculating.

BTW I don't think there is anything wrong in venting frustration. It's healthy. 

The lack of proof is your problem. Call them liars and you could be the one in trouble. l doubt that CW has fabricated truths. She has been told things, and she has offered her opinion, as biased and as viciously one sided it has been throughout the entire ordeal, but that doesn't mean she has lied. l choose not to believe her opinions nor her version of the truth, she has been vague enough on the facts, so until such time as someone comes out and says no, l didn't say that, she is wrong. we can't claim she lies, even if we suspect them. We, unlike her, have to prove the lies. As for Lloydy, he hasn't said much, perhaps he is knows a few things, perhaps not, and just perhaps he is also abiding by the gag order, even though he is no longer directly affiliated with EFC. Maybe hird has even asked him not to become personally involved. You don't know, l don't know, but l am sure he is mightily conflicted by this saga, even if he doesn't show it. 

turn%20off%20your%20wifi.jpg

Sorry, the lack of proof is not my problem!

I cannot get in trouble for calling someone a liar!

Caro is a liar and we as Essendon fans and members have helped pay Matty Lloyd's wages over the years! Lloydy should be sticking up for his old team and at least showing some respect to the fans and members of his old football club whom have aided his ability to be in the position he is in.

Oh yes. How democratic! Keep quiet. Turn off your wi-fi etc. Well, let's just hope that our team doesn't get rubbed out, based on lies and innuendo!

surely school holidays haven't started yet