Mature aged recruits hidden gem longshots

When has that ever stopped us?

1 Like

I choose to believe in the post jackets era.

I would have no problem taking Hind.

Heā€™s highly unlikely to be a star but can add something as a depth player that can impact games.

l would want a fair bit more than that.

1 Like

Another 36 touches and BOG for Grigg today

5 Likes

YES

I like the sound of Tobe Watson.

12 Likes

If youā€™ve seen Parker play, could you tell us a little more about him?

Parker is high on my wish list, ready-to-go defensive forward with all the tricks. He would provide a point of difference to our other smalls, being taller and aerially inclined.

3 Likes

Ashton Hams played with daniel Kerr, dean cox priddis, nic-nat, rosa, kennedy, beau waters, etc etc at the eagles - and he reckons some WAFL guy is better than all of them??

Every time I watch anything of Schloith, all I can see is this ball-drop.

He drops it almost two handed, from well above his hip. Itā€™s like a primary school kid. Once you see it, you canā€™t unsee it.

I just canā€™t get over it.

3 Likes

So Pickett, is a rebounding defender with pace & skills, who asked to move in to the midfield, and in his first season playing the role has already started racking up CPs, clearances and tackles.
ā– ā– ā– ā–  me, where do I sign?

3 Likes

Hurley-esque

2 Likes

I think itā€™s more important to get Adrianā€™s and Marlionā€™s signatures tbh

But he could be a similar type pick up to Kelly, only Kelly went from being a forward wing to a mid.

1 Like

I notice Hayden McLean ia among the state combine invitees. I donā€™t watch much TAC cup, but the little I saw of McLean looked pretty good. All the regular watchers said he was too slow. He could still be a very good young key forward option whom you could probably get with just a rookie pick. Does anyone know how he went at Sandy this year?

9 goals, 7 time in best. Otherwise no idea.

Is that bloke from Coburg still going gang busters?

Bye, bye Green, hello Parker.

4 Likes

A benfti special? if so, we are no chance to pick him up.

Gold Coast have got their eyes on Pickett allegedly, and in line to be picked up with their mature-players PP.

1 Like