Mature aged recruits hidden gem longshots

Guys 187cm can easily play small in the current game. Speed and tackling, so I don’t think its a problem. I don’t really know anything about him, but he’s one of the guys I’ve pitched my bandwagon to!

4 Likes

Fair enough. I was just going off the description

He has tats to rival Dustin Martin

Interesting.
I was speaking to a relative of Sisa Waqa (pronounced Wonga) recently, and he reckons Fiji is all about the footy now.

Pretty decent talent there if we can get into it.

Edit: weren’t Naura a sponsor of Fitzroy back in the day?
Edit: edit: Wasn’t? Wunt?

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty much, he plays small and he can stand on heads, whats not to love?

Think Kommer, but good at stuff.

either
he would be an outside midfielder with scintillating pace

There was a lot of hype and I think Leon Wengard was the Nauru Consul in Australia

But two things happened, they looked at the books and found them shonky and the bird ■■■■■ ran out on Nauru and they went broke

1 Like

If we take Darcy Fort over Marlion Pickett I will microwave my Amart couch.

5 Likes

I’ll couch my Amart microwave if we don’t.

2 Likes

Does Amart use firesafe materials in their products?

They may be responsible for a lot of upcoming deaths.

1 Like

Waqa park?

Swans have spoke to Mitch Grigg several times in the last few weeks.

1 Like

Would be a good fit for them. Would slide into Hannebury’s spot.

1 Like

Grigg could be a good fit for us too.

4 choices in the 30’s to 40…

Not anymore.

There you go.

1 Like

How’s Marlion Pickett going this year? Parker has adapted pretty well to AFL, I wonder what the doubt/knock on Pickett is. Why was he overlooked by every club?

1 Like

Had been behind bars previously… AFL clubs are reluctant to even pick up guys from tough family upbringings let alone have done time otherwise Stack would’ve been a top 15 selection.

Ok. Wasn’t across all that but I’d use Krakouer as an example of someone who did some time but played some meaningful AFL footy afterwards. I think it’d be a shame if he kept getting punished for past sins he’s paid the price for. Seeing Parker adapt nicely and mention Pickett as someone who helped push him to be better and achieve the AFL dream is what prompted me to ask. Did Parker also have a chequered past?