McCartney in trouble?

Board were publicly backing him as late as Tuesday.

After today, the Board and Garlick need to go, so does Griffen, Cooney, Minson and every other sook on their list.

In reflection, how good is the EFC given what has been thrown at us? 

On one hand you've got a team with players leaving if the coach stays, and in our case players wanting to stay only if the coach stays.

We should be in the war of mcrea and bonti

I hear they will walk if McCartney sacked

Dear stewart crameri

Its called Karma

We should be in the war of mcrea and bonti
I hear they will walk if McCartney sacked

Crameri and the kids love him.

Who knows how they are feeling.

exodus

Did you mean MASS EXODUS !!!!

Poor Cuddles

EAD Peter Gordon. Don't let the karma bus hit your ■■■■ on the way out!

HS going with Brendan McCartney finished as Western Bulldogs coach after crisis talks

Hird will outlast them all!

Probably means Griffen stays now? I wonder if this changes Cooney's mind, or if he is still keen to do a Lake and piggy-back onto a top four club to try and win a flag? McCartney's post-season review must've really put some noses out of joint and bruised some egos. Hird did describe him as the best coach he has ever been involved with in the game back in 2011, and that is some high praise. I wonder if he might be a Robert Shaw-style of guy, great tactical brain, outstanding research on opposition gameplans, etc, but his people skills and man-management are lacking, which will stop him from being a senior coach. As part of a coaching panel he would be an invaluable member and I would welcome him back into the EFC fold, if that were to materialise...

Probably means Griffen stays now? I wonder if this changes Cooney's mind, or if he is still keen to do a Lake and piggy-back onto a top four club to try and win a flag? McCartney's post-season review must've really put some noses out of joint and bruised some egos. Hird did describe him as the best coach he has ever been involved with in the game back in 2011, and that is some high praise. I wonder if he might be a Robert Shaw-style of guy, great tactical brain, outstanding research on opposition gameplans, etc, but his people skills and man-management are lacking, which will stop him from being a senior coach. As part of a coaching panel he would be an invaluable member and I would welcome him back into the EFC fold, if that were to materialise...

Don't think Griffen can stay. Whether it's fair or not he'll been seen as the catalyst for McCartney leaving. Better for club and player that he moves on. It might mean others now stay though.

I'd like McCartney back with us, and would be an ideal replacement should Bomba depart, as seems likely. Seems likely that McCartney is too old school to be a senior coach. Them's the times.

Mark Harvey would be a good choice for the Bulldogs. 

I hear he calls a spade a spade, and told Griffen he was a soft, ball receiver, who need to do the hard thing as club captain.  

Presser on now. Gordon keeps referring to him as "Macca", very unprofessional. Also had a "scientifically created survey", Bhahaha!!!!

hmmm....tail wagging dog

Cooney is having a medical at North whilst this is happening.

How great is it seeing gordon squirm!!

Gotta say Smorgon or whoever the bloke speaking is, is doing a very good job. Even though its just a pre planned speech, its very clear and to the point.

Paul Little could learn a lot