McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

HJ Bacon is like plastic ham. Pass.

Take that back !

HJ are crap burgers. The only thing going for them is their onion rings.

HJ are crap burgers. The only thing going for them is their onion rings.

And they are farking leathal about 8 hours later. Would clear the battlefield of Fromel.

Love their onion rings with Spicey Sauce

Had a McFeast. Was good. 
Got Mayfair & a Sausage n Egg McMuffin for my two tokens. 

Looks like they have found a novel way to avoid giving out prizes - the competition website is pointing all links to https://maccasplay.com.au/social.html

Dodgy as. LET ME REDEEM MY CODE YOU ■■■■■■.

Could just use this https://maccasplay.com.au/

Dave, what's the story with using terms like "melting cheese" and "cracking egg"? Is it some kind of code to get around things actually being what one might think they are?

HJ Aussie burger is unfukwithable, whopper sized beef, bacon, “egg”, beetroot, bbq sauce, still the best fast food burger you can get, unless you count the kfc double as a burger.

McSpicy burger off the menu.

Today is a dark day

Today is a dark day

legit? ■■■■.

Seriously, pulled pork.

Get it done.

Today is a dark day

Had it Saturday.

It made me come to the realisation that I don't think I like McDonalds anymore. All of the beef burgers are boring, the chicken in the chicken ones are dry and flat. The wraps are all way too gooey.

Today is a dark day

Had it Saturday.

It made me come to the realisation that I don't think I like McDonalds anymore. All of the beef burgers are boring, the chicken in the chicken ones are dry and flat. The wraps are all way too gooey.

McSpicy with tomato!

Fixes the dry thing. Well, fixed.

McChicken tastes like cardboard

McChicken tastes like cardboard

Yep, I prefer KFC where it feels like you're biting into a water balloon covered in mayo.

I thought I was the only one who actually ordered the McSpicy.

Do (did) you guys actually get it semi-regularly?

Occasionally

Spot on about the gooey wraps.

I have tbh Im off Macca's atm too in regards to a cheap lunch, nothing appealing. Any new promo burgers coming out??

After their “you invented this burger!” Crap promo I’m expecting a meal where they just give you a bun and a box of burger fillings for you to make up your own mind.