McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

McSpicy burger off the menu.

Today is a dark day

Had it Saturday.

It made me come to the realisation that I don't think I like McDonalds anymore. All of the beef burgers are boring, the chicken in the chicken ones are dry and flat. The wraps are all way too gooey.

just admit it, you go there for the aesthetics.

All our local MACCAS are rubbish.

McSpicy burger off the menu.

Today is a dark day

Had it Saturday.

It made me come to the realisation that I don't think I like McDonalds anymore. All of the beef burgers are boring, the chicken in the chicken ones are dry and flat. The wraps are all way too gooey.
i came to that conclusion a month or so ago after a terrible meal in Shepparton, but with the kids banging on about this weeks happy meal toy mario cart cars (rad)I went again, good old faithful mighty Angus. Boom, maccas is awesome

Honestly, best beef burger I have ever tasted is at TGI Fridays…just the basic budget burger,

No jest. Great burger.

Honestly, best beef burger I have ever tasted is at TGI Fridays...just the basic budget burger,
No jest. Great burger.

Grill'd

I have over 130 second chance entrys in the Monopoly, the competition is a complete scam IMO,  so many **** prizes not worth claiming.  and when you win a big mac, fries and a drink all indidually, you cant use them together to make a meal, what the point?  

why get  a value meal and then get a small fries or another burger with it? you just bought  a value meal....whole thing is  a joke unless you are lucky enough to win something big.

there is 17million prizes left, and the comp ends on monday(tickets are not available). 

I have ate it everyday almost for the last few weeks.   

Hope i win a jeep!    Not eating maccas till next year now.  

Really? i was able to combine 2 small chips and a Big Mac in one claim.

Seriously, pocket change menu everywhere all the time.

Cheeseburgers make me think this crazy planet were on just might make it.

Don’t mind the new steak tester wrap. The sauce is tasty.

Not even close to the heights of the lamb wrap.

Hash browns are $2.25 each.

$2.25!

Went past Tecoma today… Those hippies sure are persistent and clearly don't have anything better to do. 

Mate, if you've got the munchies, surely it makes sense to picket Maccas.

Just get someone to slip in on the quiet every three or four bongs and it should all be good.

Went past Tecoma today… Those hippies sure are persistent and clearly don't have anything better to do. 

Mate, if you've got the munchies, surely it makes sense to picket Maccas.

Just get someone to slip in on the quiet every three or four bongs and it should all be good.

You've just given me a new appreciation for how hard it must be to picket Maccas.

'Gee, I'm getting hungry...'

Hash browns are $2.25 each.
$2.25!

criminal!

* still yummy

I just had an aioli beef wrap.

Not as good as a cheeseburger. But pretty good.

Cones gone from 30 to 50 cents still pretty good value for loose change. Can take family out for $1.50

Thumbs Up: McCafe style coffee from the drive-thru.

Thumbs Down: The 90%+ chance you're headed toward the waitin' bay, even if there is no one else in the queue.

Steak wrap was pitifully small.

I’m so addicted to KFC lately.

I'm so addicted to KFC lately.

We're you born without taste buds?