McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Seems a disastrous theory Riolio. Targetting their food at people who wouldnt usually eat their food.

Those people will never eat McDonalds. Play to your strengths.

That lamb wrap has 33% more KJ than a Big Mac.

I still don’t know why macca’s has not yet included a home cooked style gourmet burger…

The humanity!!

Can anyone recall all the sauces you used to be able to get with nuggets? (Not a bet, but trying to impress my wife)

I think it was
Plum
Bbq
Honey mustard
Sweet and sour

Grilld is the worst. Overpriced flavourless rubbish. Nice chips though
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Honestly what’s bad about it?

Its the actual burger. It isnt a great patty.

Do McDonalds really think people aren’t eating there anymore because they wanted to create the menu themselves?

The Merrywell burger at Crown is epic

Did the create your own burger, $11 was pricey but would do again.

Not bad for 9:30pm on a week night when you’re on the road and craving a burger stuffed with what you want.

The steak and bbq sauce wrap off the normal menu is pretty decent.

No reason Maccas couldn’t creat a reasonable pulled pork option IMO.

Fwiw, there were a heap of the create your own gormet burgers being shovelled out. This is in outer brisbane mind you, where there’s not too any decent dining options.

Had Rocket Burger and YOMG (In Glen Waverley), both pretty decent.

Had one of those Angus burgers last night. The one with the red onion.

It was pleasant.

Grilld is the worst. Overpriced flavourless rubbish. Nice chips though

It’s fantastic when there’s no other options.

so only eat as a last resort if dying of hunger?

I’ve had fantastic Grilld, and overpriced flavourless rubbish Grilld, at same store. Must depend on the ‘give a ■■■■’ rating of the pimply teen flipping the burgers.

I don’t like the plain burger (who has the plain option?) but all the other options have been pretty good.

Tasty ingredients, reasonably fresh salads, and decent sauces. That’s literally all there is in a burger. Don’t really know what you could stuff up?

Then again, some people like Macca’s…

I don’t really eat Maccas that often but when I do it’s usually just a mcchicken burger. One time my brother got some chips that were covered in what I assume was supposed to be cheese and I think there was something else there too. It looked like horse vomit and tasted like it too. What was that? I’m craving it.

i’ve perfected hash browns at home, put potatoe gems in your waffle iron, close and wait a few minutes.

Went to fancy new one in officer… got a cheeseburger on a Briosche bun

Not a fan of the new ice coffee frappe. Looks really good on the menu photo, but the actual drink tastes like a chunky coffee flavoured soft serve scoop with a dollop of cream on top…

Thumbs down!

A reply to: @fogdog regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Silly Billy regarding QuoteLink
Went to fancy new one in officer.. got a cheeseburger on a Briosche bun
Ha! My brother was there yesterday. Opening day I think.

I think the new system is good, however pricey (8.95) for a burger that you customise yourself.

also what’s with Maccas scrapping the frozen coke cups and using normal cups which are smaller

I normally like the special Maccas things, but I do not like the steak roll.
Rubbery meat and it fell apart, I suppose on the bright side I was able to stack it myself in the box.
Also, that’s not like any aioli I’ve ever tasted.

A reply to: @wimmera1 regarding QuoteLink

I normally like the special Maccas things, but I do not like the steak roll. Rubbery meat and it fell apart, I suppose on the bright side I was able to stack it myself in the box. Also, that's not like any aioli I've ever tasted.

Looks like you got the “special sauce”, Wim.

Decent burger joint in Puckle St, north side not far from Mount Rd. Great chips.
Just Burgers, I assume you mean. Are good, have not had the chips*.
  • fark off Stallion!